Vanquisher/Missions/EotN/Multiple Account Rushing/Title Hunter Service and HoM Runs

• Hello to all :)

I offer General Running to All Outposts:

*For any runs you are allowed to be afk and will be given a vamp weapon if you do not have one in case of connection issues or player error resulting in death*

-All Runs will be completed in timely manner or payment refunded-

-Campaign Town Unlocks-

(All Towns)

EotN Tour-100e

Prophecies Tour-1150e

Canthan Tour -750e

Desolation Run (To Vabbi)-250e

I offer character boosts in game:

-Character Ramping-

I can help you complete campaigns at your request

Eotn Rush w/ quests - 750e - 2.5 hrs

Nightfall Rush - 1250e - 6 hrs

Prophecies Rush - 900e - 3 hrs

Factions Rush - 650e - 1 hrs

Ascension -250e factions/prophecies

I am willing to Rush as many accounts as possible at a time at half price per additional account. 6 is the limit for most areas, giving me room for 1 hero in the required areas, 7 for prophecies and factions. I can also help those accounts to get whatever Eotn skills and attribute quests they need completed as well for 50e each. This is extremely helpful for people with alts that may not have the time to level them all in order use them in whatever way that they choose to. You can choose to be partially afk or trade info and I'll do it for you in a timely and respectful manner. This could allow for speedier returns.

Mission Service: 30e - NM / 60e HM

*For all Missions you are allowed to afk unless previously discussed by the runner during planning

-You will be given a vamp weapon if you dont have one-

I Offer Full Heroes Handbook Runs and Speedbook Runs:

-Full Book: 30k Northern Title points of your choosing - 2 hours - 300e

-Speed Book: 3k Northern Title points of your choosing - 10-15 mins - 30e

*You can Afk In most of these missions*

-Again, A dual vamp Weapon will be given incase of afk + death-

Eotn / Anniversay skills @ 50e per skill.

WoC - A Chance Encounter - 500e

War in Kryta - 750e

HoM Runs: 250e

Deep

FoW

Urgoz

Vanquishes

AFK - you are more than welcome to go AFK during any of the vanquishes I am running for you however you will be required to have a DUAL VAMP weapon equipped at all times during the VQ, if you cannot equip a dual vamp I will supply one, a refundable deposit of 30e must be paid before dual vamp is handed over which will be returned to you when the dual vamp is handed back.

Packages:

Vanguard Package - 5x Grothmar Wardowns = 250e

Norn Package - 5x Varajar Fells = 250e

Asura Package - 5x Riven Earth = 250e

Deldrimor Package - 5x Secret Lair Of The Snowmen HM = 125e

EoTN VQ Pack - All Eotn Listed VQ's - 800e Tyria VQ Pack - All Proph Listed VQ's -2700e

Cantha VQ Pack - All Cantha Listed VQ's - 1750e

Elona VQ Pack - All Elona Listed VQ's - 1700e

Failure/DC's - if the runner performing the service for you disconnects and is unable to reconnect we will restart the service free of charge. If You disconnect for whatever reason and are unable to get online you will be required to pay the appropriate consumables used before the run will be restarted (Cons 4e/ea, Tengu 5e/ea, Pcons 2e/30mins).

We are only human if for whatever reason the runner has failed to complete the service a full refund of any down payment will be given and all consumables used during the attempts will be covered by the runner, as a runner I will have a minimum of 2 attempts at any service being performed before an abandonment is decided.

Real Life - This of course will take a priority for both of us, if for whatever reason you need to leave mid run/the runner needs to go, or we cannot complete your service at the agreed dates or you cannot attend for whatever reason the selected dates as much notice as possible will be given in the event of urgent departure/last minute changes providing the reason for which is adequate no charge will be administered and we will restart/reschedule free of charge.

Services Offered Here:

Legendary Guardian Title

Legendary Master of the North

Slayer of All

Secret Agent

Not Too Shabby

Legendary Vanquisher

HoM Services-

Deep/FoW

IGN - Good Ole Sepulture

Discord - Deviant#9435

Edited 8 times, last by Deviant: 2024 adjustments (January 2, 2024 at 11:29 PM).

• I am interested in a Nightfall Rush incl. missions - NM is fine. If you could tell me your timezone so we can maybe find a spot where it's fitting for both of us. I would really appreciate it.

IGN: Asserting Dominance

Edited once, last by Pernox (February 13, 2023 at 11:07 PM).