Rate my Build - 7 Heros as Melee #1

• Hey guys, I'm new here on the forum but i really want to show you some of my 7Heros-Teambuilds which I have done in the last years for my self. I want to share them with you for some inspiration and critic :) Im going to post some here and there.
    Some of the builds are looking the same, but they got some little changes and I'll try to show up the core of the build and the differences.

Var.1: More spirits, More Splinter + Panic

[build=OgGikysMtd1cJd9cFgJGSTGDC]
    [build=OQhkAgC8gGKyJkDm+0rBDRGcx]
    [build=OQhkAgC8gGKibnDm+0fBDRGcx]
    [build=OQlkAYB7Aaq0LACYeGJQB4IUGQNG]
    [build=OANEQrvGezcHGaQ1PhdoquQmH]
    [build=OAWkIghr4SODNAj5NZmRTp5kbYC]
    [build=OwUU02BB1XOeRf3m+uuSqHBETA]
    [build=OACjAuhI5SBTWPPOhTcijTOTWT]

Equipment:
    1. Runes: +4 Scyth, +2 Mys, Vigor, 2x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Blessed or 5x Windwalker; Weapon: Zealous Scythe of Enchantment
    2+3. Runes: +4 Dom, +2 Fast, Minor Vigor, 2x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Radiant or Prodigy's; Weapon: 40/40 Dom
    4. Runes: +4 Illu, +2 Fast, Minor Vigor, 2x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Radiant or Prodigy's; Weapon: 40/40 Illu
    5. Runes: +4 Soul, +2 Bloud, Minor Vigor, 2x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Undertaker's; Weapon: 40/40 Staff of Enchantment
    6. Runes: +4 Channel, +2 Resto, Minor Vigor, 2x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Herald's; Weapon: (Doesnt matter becaus of the item spell, but energy is great)
    7. Runes: +4 Divine, +2 Heal, Minor Vigor, 2x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Blessed; Weapon: Droknar's Divine Staff
    8. Runes: +4 Spawn, +2 Resto, Minor Vigor, 2x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Shaman's; Weapon: (Staff with Energy)

Mark of Fury will proc Save Yourselves! much faster! Scythe hit: 3 + 2 Adrenaline or one Dagger Combination
    More Damage out of Splinter Weapon (One Main Source of Damage for Melees)
    Panic is pretty good with low attributes and as Mesmer for second class because it can be casted in 1 second

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Var. 2: More (Grp) Heal, better Rezz, + More Emphaty

[build=OgGikysMtd1cJd9cFgJGSTGDC]
    [build=OQBDIMgjKnQOY6TvGMEZwFA]
    [build=OQhDIMgjKudOY6TvGMEZwFD]
    [build=OQlkEsDIAam0LACYeGJQB4IUGQNG]
    [build=OANE4rd0e1cHGaQ1PhdoquQmH]
    [build=OAOj8wkTIPCPp5k7uuSqHBEGC]
    [build=OwUU8k2C5hNeRfn/4ispn+mggA]
    [build=OACjAqkroOYTr3jLcCNdmYMvJ]

Equipment: Same as in Variant 1. except:
    6. Runes: +4 Channel, Minor Vigor, 3x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Blessed; Weapon: Staff with Zealous
    8. +4 Spawn, +2 Communing, +1x Channel, Minor Vigor, 1x Attunement; Insignia: 5x Shaman's; Weapon: (Staff with Energy)

Acrane Mimicry + UA = Massive Single and Group Heal
    3 Rezzes: 2x UA (Riuts UA should only be up when its going to be hard) + 1x Flesh of My Flesh
    Thats why we can delete one Flesh of my Flesh and substitute it with one more Empathy (or another skill)

Edited once, last by Kar33m22 (November 10, 2023 at 10:57 PM).

• bsoltan
    February 10, 2019 at 11:27 AM