CLOSED PC q8 bows, q8 prenerf staff and a q9 20/20 mix Cockatrice Staff

• Looking for price checks on the following items:

w0wvfjW.jpg
    2IJmepZ.jpg
    jdAbhHo.jpg

4. a q9 spawning 20/20 communing Cockatrice Staff

I've had a couple (low) offers on these q8's but i'm just not sure how much they're actually worth.
    So i'm hoping some experts can help me out a bit here.

Thanks in advance.

• Well thesedays q8s are rly whaat ppl are willing pay for them. and uve tried sell them longtime so as u i woud sell them for the offers u got unless u personally want to keep them..

That holy staff is my old i sold it 1month ago originally someting like 100-150e which i think is fair

that cockatrice is merch food in my books being mixed as req commu excists

Edited once, last by Pleikki (October 10, 2017 at 7:13 PM).

• I tend to agree with Pleikki. You've been trying to sell those bows for quite a while. Those offers are what the bows are worth at the moment. Yes, q8 bows are in high demand - q8 15^50's that is. If you don't like the offers, list them b/o only with whatever price you think they are worth and risk never selling them.

Merch cockatrice I agree too.

• I've had them up for sale for a couple weeks, idd. But i'm not in a hurry to sell them. Besides the price depends largely on the supply/demand ratio. And it just so happens that there has been a decent influx of new q8's lately. So naturally non perfect q8's become less popular at that point. But that does'nt mean those offers determine the real value.

Btw is'nt 15^while hexed prenerf?

• yes 15while hex is prenerf, but so is q8 bow so it doesnt matter much.

Just Fyi prices for q8s now are superbly crazy, imo offers u allready got are way more then those bows should be, the past 2-3months prices gone up crazy i think now just ppl start realising how mad theyve paid and they go back to more realistic numbers. There allways are ups and downs and i doubt prices will go back to the highs they seem be past months atleast in near future.

as said if u arent in rush to sell keep them, maybe someone pays u price u seek one day.

Few months ago when i was more activily in collecting q8 bows and such, only half year ago bows like that were 30-100e, i sold/bought alot for those prices, If u got 2-3 arms (250-350e orso) offers each thats hell of big rise in just matter of months

That q8 staff also and other staffs similar were 10-50e tops for years until past months ppl started pay 100e++, which again is mad rise and i think it been just matter of time ppl realise it and go back to realistic values.

Edited once, last by Pleikki (October 12, 2017 at 4:18 PM).