Q8 max Ancient Shield drop

• Hey! Thought I'd share this drop. Q8, 16 ar, inscr ancient shield, freshly dropped from slave spirits.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey kadar, how do you handle the anti farm thing?

I'm personally beginning to wonder if the 'updated' Anti Farm Code is...

"if you don't stream constantly, with a self cam so we know you're alive, your drops will be horrible".

(Just kidding... maybe.)

ꚛꚙꚛ Ouch My Assassin | Raise R Bladez ꚛꚙꚛ

• Hey kadar, how do you handle the anti farm thing?

Hey! Personally i dont believe it exists at all or not in the form the community remembers... Checked wiki just to make sure what is proven: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Anti-farm_code

The only 'Accepted' thing is the reduced drop rate from first groups after you enter an arena, all the other stuff are either 'Disputed' or 'Speculative'. Now if you check the 'Official facts' part, its also stated that all gold colored items and green irom are NOT affected, in other words a q8 farm like this is NOT affected. This was also my own feeling/experience after farming 2-4 hours a day for several days at the Slave Spirit farm (didn't notice less drops). Obviously the first group always drop less items than the other 4 groups but this is only a small loss. Other example, did a 100ectos challenge few years ago, took me 12+ hours and guess what ,my best run happened sometime after 9 hours of farming or so (again rare materials are not affected).

So I think if you are after OS or insc unids, you are safe :)