Ultimate Iron Man GWAMM - FINISHED

• Hi all! I have not posted here much yet, but I was recommended to share this achievement here. :)

On the 17th of March 2019, I bought a new account for my new Ultimate Iron Man character. The character is Iron Silesium, a ranger who would mostly be using shortbows and daggers. She followed an adapted version of Ultimate Iron Man rules by Doom Box.

Rules

Standard rules:

• No Player to Player trading
    • Must play through campaigns in order (Prophecies -> Factions -> Nightfall -> Eye of the North)
    • If content wasn't available at the time of release of the campaign, the player cannot use it e.g. obtaining/using M.O.X. during the Prophecies portion
    • No skill tomes
    • No consumables outside of town (Cons, Pcons, summoning stones etc)
    • A mercenary hero can be used in replacement of Razah. This allowed me to play along with my good old main character (and first GWAMM), Nisha Tellerrae.
    • No /bonus items
    • No Zaishen Menagerie for ranger characters
    • Can only use skills after unlocking them on the character (As opposed to account unlocked). Skills must be obtained from area skill trainers and skill quests. Cannot purchase skills from trainers that have (Unlocked) next to their name, unless that skill would otherwise be normally purchasable from that trainer i.e. The player may purchase Resurrection Signet from Sir Bertran even if it says (Unlocked).
    • The above rule also applies to heroes.

Ultimate Iron Man:

• All regular iron man restrictions
    • Cannot use the material or Rare Material Traders
    • Cannot use Rune Traders
    • Cannot use Dye Traders
    • Cannot craft weapons from weaponsmiths

The following standard rules are **not** applied to Iron Silesium:

• Each player cannot have more than 3 heroes at a time
    • No Mercenary heroes (read above for the explanation).
    • No bank or material storage (because the character is on a brand new account).

The following rule will be applied loosely:

• Can only party with other Iron Man Characters. In practice, I will party up with people as long as they are only using skills that are part of the campaign we are playing.

Specific rules for skills:

• In Prophecies Normal Mode: Only Core and Prophecies skills can be used. No PvE-only skills except Signet of Capture. No heroes can be used.
    • In Factions Normal Mode: Only Core, Prophecies and Factions skills can be used. No PvE-only skills except Signet of Capture. No heroes can be used.
    • In Nightfall Normal Mode: Only Core, Prophecies, Factions and Nightfall skills can be used. No PvE-only skills except Signet of Capture. Heroes from Nightfall can be used.
    • In Eye of the North Normal Mode: All skills can be used. All heroes can be used.
    • In Guild Wars Beyond Normal Mode: All skills can be used. All heroes can be used.
    • In Hard Mode: All skills can be used. All heroes can be used.

I can now share, very proudly, that I have accomplished the huge feat of completing 30 maxed titles, making me a God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals!

Obtaining 30 titles has taken me approximately 750 hours, and I can honestly say it was a blast. The most enjoyable aspect is the never-ending item hunt: even as I had finished all hard mode content, I still didn't have optimal equipment for all my heroes, as the right runes / insignias just never ended up dropping!

A special thanks goes out to Mr Arricson (who did a great deal of content together with me on his Iron Man character, years ago) as well as my wife, Neko Settler (who accompanied me in several HM dungeons, most notably the entire Slavers' Exile HM run).

I am already considering what challenges to go for next, but right now I just feel proud, as well as a little bit tired after having done hundreds of fairly boring snowball fights outside Eye of the North!