Deals World Vanquishing Service

• Hello All,

I have had a service of this in the past on former GWG, it was very successful back in the day as i provided single vanquishing, campaign vanquishing and Luxon/Kurzick title tracks.

I have decided to bring this back to give me a reason to continue getting legendary vanquisher across all PvE characters.

Currently I will not be doing 4-man Proph Areas, generally I caravan from ToA but I do not have the time to do all 18 zones from ToA to Eastern Frontier in succession.

All zones for each campaign will have set prices, price my fluctuate depending on demand and price of ecto/ambraces.

Prophecies-(All 6man/8man zones) 100e/each

If you are really in need of 4man Proph zones they will be 200e/each zone.

Full title-8000 ecto

Factions-(All 4man,6man,8man zones) 80e/each

Full Title -2700 ecto

Nightfall-(All 4man/8man zones) 80e/each

Full title-2900ecto

Eye of the North-(All 15 zones) 120e/each

Legendary Vanquisher-15,000ecto

LV+Eotn-17,500ecto

Luxon & Kurzick Titles

40e per vanquish(I don't vanquish same zone, I vanquish different zones to space out drop rates of items, also may afk, I can keep track of your bar progression via)

All vanquishes may be done afk provided you have a Dual Vamp weapon, you may borrow mine for an additional 250ecto to start, at which you will be refunded the 250ecto upon completion of your request, as well as returning of my weapon.

Current List:

I do reserve the right to cancel any orders if timezone differences are an issue. I run out of central US -6GMT.

Payment Methods, Ecto, Zkeys, Armbraces

3e =2 Zkeys

50e= 1 Armbrace

IGN: Deal Or No Heals

Edited 3 times, last by Deals91 (April 28, 2024 at 11:07 PM).