Sunjiang District chest running.

• Hey, it definitely has to do with the WOC quests, make sure you don’t have anything active. I am on vacation at the moment but if that doesn’t do it, let me know and I will check my notes at home as that is something I have run into for sure.

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

• Maybe I just haven't found the shiro'ken then. It's only Am Fah that I've seen in zone thus far. Of course Ive only ran around in the zone a couple times because I had limited time and was reading that people mentioned having WoC active or complete..not sure which. Replaces the afflicted spawns with shiro'ken spawns.

• Zones in WoC have 3 different stages.

1. No WoC active

2. Cleansing stage

3. Post cleansing

I dont know which leads to the spawns but you could just check with different characters, one that has finished woc to see if the normal woc spawns have shiroken and one that has the specific quest to see if it has shiroken spawns

• Ok...

Do WoC until you get the quest Cleansing the Sunjang District. From there leave from Zin Cu Corridor Outpost.... Go Right.... there will be 0-1-2 chests by the time you get to the named ranger Shiro ken room (You will be able to tell when the Am's begin if you keep going further) and then you can resign and do it again. Remember WoC has normal mode and hard mode depending on what you're doing and how far along in the quest line you are. Also, make sure your quest is active :)

• Hey Loli, thank you for the info.

Ok...

Do WoC until you get the quest Cleansing the Sunjang District. From there leave from Zin Cu Corridor Outpost.... Go Right.... there will be 0-1-2 chests by the time you get to the named ranger Shiro ken room (You will be able to tell when the Am's begin if you keep going further) and then you can resign and do it again. Remember WoC has normal mode and hard mode depending on what you're doing and how far along in the quest line you are. Also, make sure your quest is active :)