Poll - Favorite 2021 Drop

• Hi all,

The first thing is I want to thank everyone who has participated in these Polls as either a Submitter or a Voter for the last 3 months.

As a result of a decreasing volume of submissions, I have decided that it is time to put these Polls to rest. I hope you have enjoyed these while they lasted. I want to apologize to those who have submitted items that never made it into Polls.

I put together the following stats to finalize the Favorite 2021 Drop Polls.

• Total Polls: 13
    • Total Items included in Polls: 62
    • Total Votes: 260
    • Average Votes per Poll: 20
    • Number of Different Submitters: 16

I want to personally thank all of the following Submitters: Dadan  DarckMoine  Huskarl  Hyndzy  Jodel_GW  Keitax  Looney  Mr. Clean(-Value)  MrAshdoll  ObsidiaN  Oldschool Cool  Oni of Demonslaying  Praise  Sash  TongTong

I also want to extend my gratitude to all the Voters, Although I don't know who voted, this wouldn't have been successful for the last 3 months without you.

I am keeping all of the original Post details intact as well as of the results of all 13 Polls are available below.

Chevy

===========================================Original Post===========================================

Happy New Year!!

As part of this adventure into 2021 I decided to try something different.

This may be a big hit, may fizzle over time, or be an epic failure, but I am going to give it a go.

Final Notes

• I may choose to hold an item for a future Poll depending on the number of submissions received
    • Last case scenario, depending on the number of submissions, I may choose to omit an item if it doesn't typically have interest (for example a Q5 white 8Armor Wooden Buckler may not make the cut).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Poll Results

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 82 times, last by Agent Chevy ().

• The first Poll had a pretty good participation with 15 votes so far.

I will be closing the 1/2/21 Poll soon, however I am still in the need of new submissions for the next poll.

I have 2 items so far, would like at least 4 for each Poll.

I just want to take this opportunity to remind everyone to consider any item that you think would be spark any interest for any reason (Rarity, Value, Favorite Skin, Mod Type, Gold Value, Matching or subsequent numbers on an item etc.).

I also need to clarify a great question that came my way is that there is currently no limit of submissions per player. Since you can't predict which items you will get, feel free to submit as you get good ones. This will give the opportunity of keeping the Polls going.

See the Submission section on the original post for details.

Poll - Favorite 2021 Drop - General - Guild Wars Legacy

Thank you! I look forward to seeing more 2021 goodies.

Chevy

Other Fun (Discontinued, Historical info available): Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 2 times, last by Agent Chevy ().

• Hi all!

Poll #1 has been closed and Poll #2 is now available. Please come vote for your favorite of 4 new 2021 Drops.

Poll #2 Please Vote

Edited 4 times, last by Agent Chevy ().

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #2 is now closed. 30 votes were received, that's awesome. Thank you to all those who have voted! See below Spoiler for results.

I am actively looking for more submissions. I have received a few but the more I have, the better chance I have of adding like items in the same Poll.

Poll #3 is now available. Please cast your vote!

• We have a close race at the moment, I won’t share the spoiler for those who haven’t voted yet, so if you haven’t voted, please do soon!

Thank you.

Chevy

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #3 is now closed. 31 votes were received, I appreciate the participation!

This was a close race right down to the end. See below Spoiler for results.

Thank you to those that have already sent me submissions for past, current and future Polls. Some of those items are being held to match up with like items if I have the option, if not, we will see some mixed Polls.

I continue to look for additional submissions. The more I have, the better in order to keep this active.

Poll #4 is now available. Please cast your vote!

• Hey All!

We are 4 days into Poll # 4, we have 18 votes so far. Reminder to those who haven't voted to get them in soon.

The next Poll will be the January Favorite of the Favorites containing of the winners from Polls 1-4 8o

Thank you.

Chevy

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #4 is now closed. 24 votes were received, I appreciate the participation!

This Poll was so close, it ended in a Tie resulting in 2 winners. See below Spoiler for results.

Thank you to those that have already sent me submissions for past, current and future Polls. Some of those items are being held to match up with like items if I have the option, if not, we will see some mixed Polls.

I continue to look for additional submissions. The more I have, the better in order to keep this active.

Poll #5 is now available. This Poll is the Fav of Fav Poll for January 2021, all 5 winners from Polls 1-4 are now up against each other.

Please cast your vote!

• This is a mid-week reminder, if you haven't voted, please do so soon.

The current Poll # 5 is the winners of Polls 1-4. This will Determine the Favorite 2021 drop for January.

I got some good items lined up for upcoming polls. Please don't forget to submit more items to be included in future polls.

Thank you.

Chevy

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #5 is now closed. 20 votes were received.

See below Spoiler for results.

Please send me a PM with the picture of any item dropped in 2021 you would like included in a Poll.

Poll #6 is now available and we got 4 of the best OS shields dropped this year!!

Please cast your vote!

• This is a mid-poll reminder, if you haven't voted, please do so soon.

The winning item isn't much of a surprise but there is still time for a comeback...

I am in the need of more items for future Polls, Please submit more items to be included.

Thank you.

Chevy

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #6 is now closed. 28 votes were received.

Please send me a PM with the picture of any item dropped in 2021 you would like included in a Poll.

Poll #7 is now available and we got 3 great OS Staves dropped this year!!

Please cast your vote!

• We have a great race going but only 13 votes in.

If you haven't already, Please cast your vote for your favorite Q9 20/20 OS Staff.

I am in the need of more items for future Polls, Please submit more items to be included.

Thank you.

Chevy

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #7 is now closed.

Poll #8 is now available and we got 5 OS Wands competing this round!!

Please cast your vote!

• Reminder to vote if you haven't already.

Pick your favorite of 5 OS wands.

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #8 is now closed.

Poll #9 is now available and we got 5 OS Dual Vamp/Zealous Weapons competing this round!!

Please cast your vote!

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #9 is now closed.

Poll #10 is now available and we have 12 Low Level (Q5+) Items competing this round!!

THIS POLL WILL ALLOW UP TO 2 VOTES. VOTES MUST BE PLACED AT THE SAME TIME.

Please cast your vote!

• Mid-week reminder to vote if you haven’t already.

For those that have voted, ignore the %s, the poll is incorrectly dividing the number of “selections” by the the number of times the vote button was hit, not the total of items selected.