Posts by Agent Chevy
-
-
One could say the item in fact did NOT show you the money.
Hey, Agent Chevy might show him a few ectos
Thank you, Looney , for the tag.
I indeed would find space to extend the existence of this sword.
Alchimist feel free to PM me if you are interested in a relocation plan for that beauty.
-
-
-
-
Definition of "Good News, Bad News"...
Good News...Dual Vamp
Bad News...DMG 5-26
Good News...Clean 200GV
Bad News... Q11

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
A twofer, both Q10s as well.

-
-
I know this isn't being updated anymore but just sharing for those who are interested (and to those that didn't see my post on the good ole "How did Guild wars treat you today..." thread).
This dropped on Shing Jea Island

Do you remember which enemy dropped it? NM HM?
Sorry, I should've included that it dropped from an HM chest. I will update the original post.
-
I know this isn't being updated anymore but just sharing for those who are interested (and to those that didn't see my post on the good ole "How did Guild wars treat you today..." thread).
This dropped on Shing Jea Island from an HM Chest.

-
It's always a pleasant surprise to drop something intriguing when you least expect it. As I was vanquishing on Shing Jea Island, a random chest treated me to this little unexpected treasure. I will keep this unidentified to keep the OS mod dreams alive.

I was curious if this skin had been previously reported to drop on Shing Jea Island but looks like it didn't make to the list before it was no longer being updated. So I went and added it here as well (Thanks to trademeimfamous for the suggestion).
2025 New Items Drop Locations - Item information - Guild Wars Legacy
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
GUYS I THINK I WON GUILD WARS????? q9 leadership JAPAN 1st ANNY SHIELD????? ANYONE ELSE EVER FOUND????AHHHHHHHHH
I am not sure what is luckier, the fact you dropped a q9 Leadership, or you dropped something descent with 7 heroes present

Congrats either way!
-
-
My first Post Nerf (Non-Purple) Krytan Axe...
ID
Bazinga!

-
-
-
-
-
-
Thanks trademeimfamous for the tag.
My Q8/15 Shield collection has been locked permanently due to space.
I agree with this quote
edit: i made a too general statement, there are a few skins that would be worth something even at 15/8, common skins such as skull shield however aren't
-
-
-
Katana 20a
-
Favor with 103 minutes remaining

-
WTBuy your luck just got that right now #sadlife

Thanks trademeimfamous
If I only knew what it said in English, I may be interested

-
-