Poll - Favorite 2021 Drop

• Poll # 3 | Start Date 1/12/21: Please vote for your favorite among the following items dropped in 2021. Please see Pictures of items below. 26

The result is only visible to the participants.

Happy New Year!!

As part of this adventure into 2021 I decided to try something different.

This may be a big hit, may fizzle over time, or be an epic failure, but I am going to give it a go.

The purpose of this thread is to give the GW Legacy Community the chance to showcase their 2021 drops and for other players to vote on their favorite 2021 drops. The goal is to continuously provide Polls throughout the year so the more submissions received from other players, the more Polls that will be available 8o

I must stress that this Poll isn't "The Best" items by value or rarity, this is for players to chose which items they like among the options presented. The reason for this is that "the best" can be subjective and may create difference of opinions, versus "favorite" items will be purposely based on the opinions of those that chose to vote. This means that it is possible that a Q9 Eternal Blade could be beat out by an OS Item as a result of the voters.

There is no prizes at this time, this is for the fun of finding the community's favorite items and for bragging rights :)

Poll Process

• I will gather pictures of 2021 drops submitted from any interested/participating players
    • I will create a Poll with options of items to choose from
    • Time frame of a poll will be dependent on engagement and votes
    • Names of the submitter will not be included until after a Poll is completed
      • This is to keep the voting based on the item and not to be based on the submitter
    • Upon the completion of a Poll, the winner will be announced
    • A Poll may end in a tie resulting in 2 winners for one Poll
    • A new Poll will be posted with new items
    • After the completion of 4 Polls, the last 4 winners will be posted against each other for a "Favorite of the Favorites Poll"
    • At the end of the year, the "Ultimate Favorite of the Favorites Poll" will be posted.

Final Notes

• I may choose to hold an item for the next Poll depending on the number of submissions received
    • Last case scenario, depending on the number of submissions, I may choose to omit an item if it doesn't typically have interest (for example a Q5 white 8Armor Wooden Buckler may not make the cut).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll #3 Items

White Q8 Tac 16Armor Kappa Shield

White-Q8-Tac-16-Armor-Kappa-Shield.jpg

Purple Q9 Tac Stone Summit Shield 2^Ench 9vsFire GV 106g

Q9-Tac-Purple-Stone-Summit-Shield-2-Ench-9vs-Fire-GV-106g.jpg

Gold Q9 Tac Stone Summit Shield 3^Hexed +45^Stance GV 392g

Q9-Stone-Summit-Shield-3-Hexed-45-Stance.png

Gold Q9 Tac Stone Summit Shield +44^Ench 2^Ench GV 224g

Gold-Q9-Tac-Stone-Summit-Shield-44-Ench-2-Ench-GV-224g.jpg

Past Poll Results

My Legacy Trade Posts: WTSell | WTBuy

My Collections (Working Progress): Chevy's Shiny Relics

Other Fun: Poll for Favorite 2021 Drop

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 27 times, last by Agent Chevy ().

• The first Poll had a pretty good participation with 15 votes so far.

I will be closing the 1/2/21 Poll soon, however I am still in the need of new submissions for the next poll.

I have 2 items so far, would like at least 4 for each Poll.

I just want to take this opportunity to remind everyone to consider any item that you think would be spark any interest for any reason (Rarity, Value, Favorite Skin, Mod Type, Gold Value, Matching or subsequent numbers on an item etc.).

I also need to clarify a great question that came my way is that there is currently no limit of submissions per player. Since you can't predict which items you will get, feel free to submit as you get good ones. This will give the opportunity of keeping the Polls going.

See the Submission section on the original post for details.

Poll - Favorite 2021 Drop - General - Guild Wars Legacy

Thank you! I look forward to seeing more 2021 goodies.

Chevy

Definition of "Collection": An Accumulation of objects gathered for study, comparison, or exhibition or as a hobby.

Note: Definition does not specify rarity or value, although it could be a choice, it's not a requirement.

Edited 2 times, last by Agent Chevy ().

• Hi all!

Poll #1 has been closed and Poll #2 is now available. Please come vote for your favorite of 4 new 2021 Drops.

Poll #2 Please Vote

Poll #1 Results: (20 Votes)

Results.jpg

Gold Q9 Zodiac Longbow OS +5e GV 272g Submitter: Agent Chevy | Winner

1Bow1.jpg

Blue Q8 DMG 15-21 Wingblade Sword OS 11 vs Hexed Foes GV 95g Submitter: Agent Chevy | Tied for 2nd

Q8-Blue-15-21-Wingblade.jpg

Gold Q9 Domination Dragon Staff 20/10 GV 416g Submitter: Agent Chevy | Tied for 2nd

Q9-Dom-Dragon-Staff-2010.jpg

Gold Q9 Chromium Shards OS 20^Hexed GV 400g Submitter: Agent Chevy | 4th Place

Q9-Chromium-Shard-20-Hexed.jpg

Edited 3 times, last by Agent Chevy ().

• Hey Everyone!

Poll #2 is now closed. 30 votes were received, that's awesome. Thank you to all those who have voted! See below Spoiler for results.

I am actively looking for more submissions. I have received a few but the more I have, the better chance I have of adding like items in the same Poll.

Poll #3 is now available. Please cast your vote!

Poll - Favorite 2021 Drop