PC on 5 Random Shields

• Hello, Legacy Community!

I've been going gangbuster IDing golds lately, and keep ending up with random shields that I think *MIGHT*
    be worth something, but I was never knowledgeable with regards to gold pricing (or exactly what makes shields
    graduate from the "meh" category to the "holy ****" category), so I come to those of you who actually know a
    thing or two to see if I have anything more than merch fodder. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Without further ado :

Shields I Suspect Are Merch Fodder (but don't wanna toss without confirmation)

Non-inscribable AR15 Q9 Tower Shield -2/stance, reduces cripple (guessing AR makes it merch fodder?)

Non-inscribable AR16 Q11 Ornate Shield -2/enchant, +10 vs. ogres (guessing Q11 makes it merch fodder?)

Shields I Suspect MAY Be Worth Something

Non-inscribable AR16 Q10 Tactics Echovald Shield -2/enchant, +44/enchant

Inscribable AR15 Q8 Strength Tower Shield (As with the Tower Shield above, does the AR destroy the value?)

Shields I Strongly Suspect Actually Are Worth Something

Inscribable AR16 Q8 Motivation Aureate Aegis

Thanks!

• 1 merch
    2 hard to sell. like really really hard could be 10-50e.
    3 hard to sell because one off and q10 still could reach 50e+
    4 some people buy 8/15 shields but also not worth spending your time on.
    5 20-30e if blue imo, and if gold id say 5 times more, but motivation isnt very populair

• 1 I´d take it - but ye it´s merch
    2 h2s but could get 20e
    3 h2s but could get 20e
    4 merch (lowreq strength shields are pretty much useless and 15/8 is even 1 off...)
    5 100e or little more if you are lucky

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 6:47 PM

Closed the thread.