Clean VQ routes I took in case anyone wants/needs them:)
-
-
I can make an overview of all the posted clean vqs so far in the first post.
However, I will need to have some time for it. It’s been on my mind to do it but every time I play I forget about it:3 -
-
I can make an overview of all the posted clean vqs so far in the first post.
However, I will need to have some time for it. It’s been on my mind to do it but every time I play I forget about it:3I thought about something like the wiki-tables showing the region + areas (https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Vanquishe…rea_kill_counts).
Stick this in post #1 with direct links to the maps in this thread.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Official Post
Probably missed some ot made some mistakes but is this the general idea for an index?
Index
Alcazia Tangle )
Alcazia Tangle
Anvil Rock
Arbor Bay
Arbor Bay
Arborstone
Archipelagos
Arkjok Ward
Ascalon Foothills
Bahdok Caverns
Barbarous Shore
Bjora Marches
Boreas Seabed )
Bukdek Byway
Cliffs of Dohjok
Crystal Overlook
Cursed Lands)
Dalada Uplands
Dejarin Estate
Deldrimor Bowl
Diessa Lowlands
Diviner's Ascent
Dragon's Gullet
Drakkar Lake
Drazach Thicket
Dreadnought's Drift
Dry Top
Fahranur, the First City
Ferndale
Flame Temple Corridor
Forum Highlands
Frozen Forest
Gandara, the Moon Fortress
Garden of Seborhin
Grenth's Footprint
Griffon's Mouth
Grothmar Wardowns
Grothmar Wardowns)
Gyala Hatchery
Haiju Lagoon
Holdings of Chokhin
Ice Cliff Chasms
Ice Floe
Icedome
Iron Horse Mine
Issnur Isles
Jaga Moraine
Jahai Bluffs
Jaya Bluffs
Jaya Bluffs
Joko's Domain
Kessex Peak
Kinya Province
Lahtenda Bog
Lornar's Pass
Magus Stones
Magus Stones
Magus Stone
Maishang Hills)
Maishang Hills
Majesty's Rest
Mamnoon Lagoon
Marga Coast
Mehtani Keys
Melandru's Hope
Mineral Springs
Minister Cho's Estate
Morostav Trai
Mount Qinka
Mourning Veil Falls)
Mourning Veil FallsNahpui Quarter
Nebo Terrace
Norrhart Domains
North Kryta Province
Old Ascalon
Panjiang Peninsula)
Perdition Rock
Plains of Jarin)
Pockmark Flats
Poisoned Outcrops
Pongmei Valley
Prophet's Path
Raisu Palace)
Reed Bog
Regent Valley
Resplendent Makuun
Rhea's Crater
Rhea's Crater
Riven Earth
Sacnoth Valley
Sage Lands
Salt Flats
Saoshang Trail
Scoundrel's Rise
Shadow's Passage
Shenzun Tunnels
Shenzun Tunnels)
Silent Surf
Silverwood
Skyward Reach )
Snake Dance
Sparkfly Swamp )
Spearhead Peak
Stingray Strand
Sunjiang District
Sunqua Vale )
Sunqua Vale
Sunward Marches
Tahnnakai Temple
Talmark Wilderness
Talus Chute
Tangle Root
Tasca's Demise
Tears of the Fallen
The Alkali Pan
The Arid Sea
The Black Curtain
The Breach
The Eternal Grove
The Falls
The Floodplain of Mahnkelon
The Hidden City of Ahdashim
The Mirror of Lyss
The Ruptured Heart
The Scar
The Shattered Ravines
The Sulfurous Wastes
Traveler's Vale
Turai's Procession
Twin Serpent Lakes
Unwaking Waters
Varajar Fells
Vehjin Mines
Vehjin Mines
Vehtendi Valley
Verdant Cascades )
Verdant Cascades
Vulture Drifts
Wajjun Bazaar
Watchtower Coast
Wilderness of Bahdza
Witman's Folly -
-
-