Discord/Keystone Signet Hero Teambuild for Nec/Mes

• [[Discord] and [[keystone signet] adjusted to my playing style. Intended to be played as necromancer or mesmer. Has not yet been thoroughly tested as a [[fevered dreams] mesmer, but should work well.

5405d9fb8355cb2b.jpg

Discord is an interesting skill, but I dislike the restoration magic hybrids many people play it on.

• Death nova on a non-mesmer minion master reduces the number of succesful [[death nova] casts on minions due to the casting time. It will also make them fall behind a lot. Mid-combat two seconds casting time and the aftercast delay are pretty annoying.
    • [[Masochism] on healers.
    • Hero AI of offensive/defensive hybrid builds. Way too often they will not heal when necessary or will overheal when they should deal damage.

By using the discord necromancers as pure damage dealers with paragon support shouts that don't keep them from casting those issues are avoided. [["Fall back!"] helps the minions and minion masters to not fall behind. Most minions and two death novae are outsourced on signet mesmers as they have 16 fast cast anyway, resulting in less than half the usual casting time. No [[protective was Kaolai] prevents 40/20/20 staves from triggering and giving them another 50% reduced casting time with a chance of 36%.

Strengths:

• Solid damage output, balanced single target and AoE damage.
    • Despite the tiny backline pretty stable.

Weaknesses:

• Requires exploitable corpses to work.
    • Less effective against massive enchantment or hex removal.

Exemplary video:

Cleansing Bukdek Byway [Hard Mode Only]

[build=OQBCAcw0NwEAH0NpNICIJAcJ]
    [build=OAdCUsxUMzN4XgC4W4N5u4EE]
    [build=OAlkUwG4RZmUMjCIegdwWYC4OWNG]
    [build=OAlkUwG4RZmUMjCYVwWodwuzOWNG]
    [build=OQREAsIjU88DQ+ctewUlnWFQD]
    [build=OQRDAsMFP/AkPXbHMV5pVB0A]
    [build=OQhkAoB8AGK0LACYeGHkTAJARwFD]
    [build=OAhjQoGYIP3hhWVVaO5EeDzxJA]
    [build=OwAT02HCXyLajwfoe4ua6DCclAA]

Template Codes:
    Player Mesmer: OQBCAcw0NwEAH0NpNICIJAcJ
    Player Necromancer: OAdCUsxUMzN4XgC4W4N5u4EE
    Hero 1: OAlkUwG4RZmUMjCIegdwWYC4OWNG
    Hero 2: OAlkUwG4RZmUMjCYVwWodwuzOWNG
    Hero 3: OQREAsIjU88DQ+ctewUlnWFQD
    Hero 4: OQRDAsMFP/AkPXbHMV5pVB0A
    Hero 5: OQhkAoB8AGK0LACYeGHkTAJARwFD
    Hero 6: OAhjQoGYIP3hhWVVaO5EeDzxJA
    Hero 7: OwAT02HCXyLajwfoe4ua6DCclAA

Variants: Replace the [[ineptitude] mesmer with [[panic] or [[energy surge].

Some untested player build variants can be found [here].

paw*ned² template code:

Code
    pwnd0001?download pawned2 @ memorial.redeemer.biz | Copyright 2008-2018 Redeemer
    >YOQBCAcw0NwEAH0NpNICIJAcJAAAABcAAKUGxheWVyCgYOAdCUsxUMzN4XgC4W4N5u4EEAAAACEIAAK
    UGxheWVyCgcOAlkUwG4RZmUMjCYVgdwW4uzOWNGAAAACEIAAKSGVybyAxCgcOAlkUwG4RZmUMjCIegdw
    WYC4OWNGAAAACEIAAKSGVybyAyCgZOQREAcIjU88DQ+ctewUlnWFQDAAAABgAAKSGVybyAzCgZOQREAc
    IiU88DQ+ctdwUlnWFQDAAAABgAAKSGVybyA0CgaOQhjAwBc4QvAIg5ZkAcQOBjQXMAAAABTAAKSGVyby
    A1CgZOAhjQoGYIP3hhWVVaO5EeDzxJAAAACYQAAKSGVybyA2CgaOwAT02HCXyLajwfoe4ua6DC0oBAAA
    ACYJAAKSGVybyA3Cg<

Have fun testing and discussing the build.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 8 times, last by Krschkr: Added a build overview pic as GWBBCode is still not reimplemented. (March 23, 2018 at 6:23 PM).