Celestial Shield , Defender of Valor Q8

• Hey guys, anyone got an idea for a Defender of Valor Q8 Strength purple inscr -5^20% hp 30? and a strength celestial Shield inscr Q9 ?:=

****mod edit--we will remind you that you are allowed to have only ONE open thread in each of the Xunlai Market section at any time. You must wait 24 hours before bumping a thread. You must wait for 24 hours before creating a new thread and remember to CLOSE your older thread first---PLEASE take the time to READ the Xunlai Market Rules which are posted at the top of this section!!!--mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: creating new threads is only allowed after 24 hours and the old thread is CLOSED...new thread deleted. mod edit (January 22, 2018 at 6:29 PM).

• I think a color would be useful for a good PC ( purple , gold?)

Anyway, if it's os (it's the case I guess), XX arms at least, c'ant tell exactly how much as I'm not an expert of defenders, but at least 2 guys here are, I hope they gonna give their advice soon :p

ÉDIT: my bad didn't see insc

Then, if blue it's 10-30e or so

IG: jacke l eventreur

Edited once, last by jack l eventreur (January 22, 2018 at 5:14 PM).

• insc q8 purple is hard to tell - I´ve only seen one purple Defender like it (and bought it) and it had 3 people interested all offering up to 4arms ~450e I don´t know if this is a realistic price however... I just bid as high, since it was the first of it´s kind I have seen. (I have seen many Tower Shields insc in purple/gold rarity, yet this is the second Defender insc purple/gold I see... seems they are way harder to obtain - can you tell me where?)

the cele shield is 5e if you want to take the time and sell.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• cosyfiep May 3, 2018 at 6:53 PM

Closed the thread.