Necromancer Player Builds

• [build=OAdDQTxGTbh0BMVrgINRCfBkiA]

Massive armor ignoring point blank AoE damage. Use [[foul feast] over [[light of deldrimor] if foes apply conditions. Requires decent healing power to be kept alive. Check [this] if you want to play with heroes.

[build=OAdCYcxESFVAewWYuYjYC4EE]
    Supportive [[Order of Undeath] minion master. Don't use [[animate vampiric horror], get a healer. Bone Fiends have 40% ias compared to other minions, which means they will have 60% more attacks. Their damage can be quite brutal, especially with your two damage buffs. Let your team bring cracked armor, [[blood bond], [[life]/[[recuperation], [["Fall back!"].

[build=OAdTYwC7VaBSBcX0mMmcL8o6LA]
    AP caller with a shambling minion army.

[build=OAdCYcxUMzN4XgC4W4N5u4EE]
    Discord, feels less generic than AP. As seen [here].

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Marty Silverblade: Splitting thread (January 24, 2018 at 2:38 AM).

• Marty Silverblade January 24, 2018 at 2:47 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Player builds Thread” to “Krschkr's Necromancer Player Builds”.
  • Krschkr February 8, 2018 at 7:41 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Krschkr's Necromancer Player Builds” to “Necromancer Player Builds”.