Elementalist Player Builds

• [build=OgljwkIsZSfehDkDfDeD6Q4g7Y]

This build is designed to deal decent damage due to 17 air magic, cracked armor and 25% armor penetration. Precast [[Intensity] before combat so it's almost recharged after being triggered right in the beginning. Else, use intensity while casting [[invoke lightning]/[[chain lightning].

Variants:

• Any utility skill over [["Fall back!"], e.g. [[protective spirit], [[spirit bond], [[great dwarf weapon], [["By Ural's Hammer!"], [[Chest Thumper].
    • [[Lightning Surge] over [[Thunderclap] against bosses and in prophecies missions. Chain lightning after lightning surge with a delay of 0.2 seconds so its damage will deal more damage due to cracked armor.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Marty Silverblade: Splitting thread (January 24, 2018 at 2:23 AM).

• Marty Silverblade January 24, 2018 at 2:47 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Player builds Thread” to “Krschkr's Elementalist Player Builds”.
  • Krschkr February 8, 2018 at 7:41 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Krschkr's Elementalist Player Builds” to “Elementalist Player Builds”.