Assassin Player Builds

• Alright, here's some of mine.

[build=OwFiMyd8AAAAxZHGD7gp/AA]
    Certainly the most well-known assassin build in Guild Wars. Spam a quick and effective dagger attack chain with AoE damage, while attacking more quickly and gaining a lot of energy back. Use zealous daggers. Get buffed with [[strength of honor] and [[splinter weapon] or [[great dwarf weapon].

Skills which will be nice to add:

• [["I am unstoppable!"] for knockdown and cripple immunity. The armor bonus is added after regular armor calculation and will stack limitlessly with other armor increasing skills, so it's definitely a superior defense skill.
    • [["Save yourselves!" (Luxon)] if your team needs the defense. This will reduce armor dependant damage by more than 80%.
    • [[Asuran Scan] against effects such as blind, block, [[blurred vision] or bad healers. Use [[wild blow] instead if the only annoyance is blocking stances. [[Signet of Malice] is the way to go if it's blind only.
    • [[Golden Fang strike] for spamable deep wound. Don't replace [[fox fangs] with it, it's meant as an additional offhand attack. Synergizes best with discord style teambuilds.
    • [[Death's Charge] as a cheap shadow step without downsides. Consider [[dash] aswell, but try not to cancel [[Way of the Assassin] with it when it's still recharging.
    • [[Ebon battle standard of honor] to increase minion or melee player damage.
    • [[whirlwind attack] for an AoE attack.
    • [[exhausting assault] or [[brawling headbutt] for single target shutdown.
    • [[Flashing blades] over [[Way of the Assassin] if you badly need the extra defense.

[build=OwFiMyTM5pdKK+YUcVUDq/sIC]
    [["For great justice!"] allows to collect plenty of adrenaline quickly. Use [[magehunter strike] and [[protector's strike] as secondary ias for additional damage and faster adrenaline gain. Due to it's bugged lack of an aftercast delay [[brawling headbutt] allows you to use [[renewing smash] three times per knockdown for some great single target damage. Use a spirit of [[earthbind] on a hero and you can use it four teams per headbutt. Beware, though, blind and block will destroy this build.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

Edited 2 times, last by Marty Silverblade: Splitting thread (January 24, 2018 at 2:21 AM).

• Marty Silverblade January 24, 2018 at 2:47 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Player builds Thread” to “Krschkr's Assassin Player Builds”.
  • Krschkr February 8, 2018 at 7:41 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Krschkr's Assassin Player Builds” to “Assassin Player Builds”.