Aion Wings and Guild Wars Shop

• I have been recently wondering if I could still get the Aion wings somehow... I found a really old yt walkthrough - but the pages don´t exist any longer, I can´t get an Anet Acc, I can´t enter the code there, nothing. If ANYONE could tell me how to still obtain the Aion wings - I´d be very happy. Or would you ask the support for help?

Also I´ve been wondering, if the Guild Wars Shop does still work - since it doesn´t look like intended anymore... any recent experiences?

Thanks!

cheers, Red

alright: summary for everyone:

Shop works, Aion wings from amazon (I wouldn´t trust anyone ingame who claims to sell for ig money - if you want to purchase this way use a trade moderator!)

Thanks for all help!

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited once, last by Red Fireball ().

• If I recall correctly I got my wings by buying a special copy of aion, and the code came with it (I gave the game to a friend since I had no plans to play it). As for the shop, I talked to someone ingame that had just bought a costume, so I will asssume that it still works. I know thats not much.

:mouse:where is the 'all you can eat' cookie bar? :cookie:

• Ebay or Amazon is a good place for the Aion wings code.

Link for Aion Wings via Amazon : https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod…tailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Link for Guild Wars Store : http://store.guildwars.com/sto…93000/categoryID.67871700

I bought one of the Aion codes back in 2016 from that link and I also tend to use the Guild Wars store more often than I should :D

You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.
    My WTB Thread      

• Oh yeah, the good old wings promotion. Glad they still can be had. I think I got mine from eBay too during that time since I wasn't going to play Aion.

Now all we need is a way to get the original pre order codes. I picked them all up at the various retail locations for the American ones, but was never able to get my hands on a code for the European one - Chimeric Prism I think it was.