An opinion or any info would be helpful

• Hello!

I'm Arcana and i play GW from 2005 on & off, i never was in collecting skins, OS weapons etc, i have weapon skins that i like ofc but i always wanted a crystalline sword, never had one as a drop from UW, FoW or Zaishen chest (not opened that many),

well the thing is that i can buy one but i'm thinking that it's way too expensive for one item or that i can buy the equivalent in zaishen keys and try my luck (i don't like gambling btw),

i would prefer an inscription one so i can use it across all my characters that's why i'm between trade or gamble,

any experiences from people that opened a lot of zaishen chests and crystalline drops, any info, opinions would be helpful ty.

Have a nice day!:)

• I recently used over 10,000 zkeys and I never got an eternal blade or crystalline sword drop. I did, however, get 4 voltaic spear drops - 2 q9, 1 q10, and a q13. The odds of you getting it from the zchest is probably insanely low, and in the end you would probably be better off just buying one from a person.

• Never had a crystalline from the zchest. But they do drop inscribable crysta's from the HoH chest.

E: if you just want the skin you can make a pre-searing character and do the quests from Devona. She'll give you a crysta skinned sword. You can give it mods like +AR or +enchants, but no inscriptions.

Edited once, last by Ixl Ra Ixl: More info (February 9, 2018 at 10:08 AM).

• Ivory is right. I always wanted a Crysta too, ended up buying a Q13 a while ago, much easier than trying your chances with the chest. It might take a few days sat in Kamadan but if that's your aim you gotta suck it up!

Check Kamadan Trade Chat and see if anyone has been selling in recent days and give them a message!

Always blame the Monk.