• Hey guys,

I want come back on gw after years, but i have one question !

If i had choose one class (except dervish) to start again, which one will be great with a maximum utilities (farm, titles..) ?

Thanks

• Assassin and Paragon are best/most comfortable when playing GW with heroes. Experience assumed you can beat any PvE content with any profession, but these two should serve you best.

If you're lazy, don't want to do much yourself and nonetheless achieve most, play a spirit spam ritualist. But it is boring.

I left guildwarslegacy; won't react to private messages or comments in my threads. If need be, try to contact me ingame.

• I wouldn't recommend playing a profession just because someone told you it was ideal. That's dumb to begin with, but consider that if this is going to be your 'do everything' character you're going to be spending hundreds of hours playing them, so you'd better pick something you actually want to play. Spending that much time doing something you don't enjoy defeats the purpose of playing a game. Having an effective/optimal/whatever character doesn't count for anything if you're not motivated to play them.

Personally I prefer professions with a lot of variety in playstyles. Not just a lot of builds, but types of builds - so a Rit could spirit spam, be a viable weapon user with Spirit's Strength, be a minion bomber, be a party support character in various ways, etc.

d78dd1d.jpg

• Marty is right. If you're looking for something to do it all you gotta enjoy that profession. My Monk is my do it all guy and is probably far from efficient in farming or gaining titles compared to other profession but it's what I like to play!

In terms of meta though I would say Assassin is the most applicable. Capable of farming/SC's/running etc...

Up to you though!

Always blame the Monk.