HoM runs : UW, FoW, DoA, Urgoz, Deep | Lb title service |

• Hi guys,

A friend doesn't speak the best English so i am posting on his behalf.

I am advertising a HoM service and Lightbringer title service.

HoM runs (NM):

UW - 160e

DoA - 230e

FoW - 60e

Urgoz - 140e

Deep - 120e

Runs for HoM will be done with heros to avoid wipe but all runs except urgoz and the deep can be done solo if requested.

Lightbringer title service (HM):

17e per run (12 runs for max), runs last approximately 20-25 minutes and yields 4k Lb points

Lightbringer title runs are essentially a full vanquish of the gloom area of DoA, complete with quests. Customers can go afk during runs but without taking the quests, and subsequent quest rewards the run will only yield 2k Lb points as opposed to 4k so it is advised that you stay semi-active during the runs.

Pm me or Obek in game for more info!

IGNS: Obek Charrua, Ishi Yoichi

Peace.

IGN: Hold This Heal / Ballon D Or Ranger

[dior]

Edited once, last by Envision (July 23, 2018 at 3:31 AM).

• Envision July 23, 2018 at 3:30 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “HoM runs : UW, DoA, Urgoz, Fow | Lb title service |” to “HoM runs : UW, FoW, DoA, Urgoz, Deep | Lb title service |”.
  • I'd take two Lightbringer runs. Will message you ingame.

edit (merged by mod) Excellent service. Fast and smooth.

***mod edit--if you wish to leave feedback you MUST do it in the post where you requested the service--do NOT make a new post for this purpose!! Please check the Xunlai Market rules regarding service threads for more information---mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: do NOT make a new post to leave feedback. (July 27, 2018 at 10:19 PM).

• I would be interested in purchasing 9 of the Lightbringer runs. I will contact you in game!

Update: We've since completed all runs (we did them over the course of three days). They went smoothly, with him explaining what I needed to do during our first run. Runs went smooth and within the estimated time frame (~25 minutes).

Edited once, last by T D: Runs have since been completed. (August 23, 2018 at 2:07 AM).

• cosyfiep March 27, 2019 at 1:12 AM

Closed the thread.