farming firebrand

• where can i farm this item from wik? is there a spot where there are firebrands near a portal so i can kill them a couple of times

• Actually, the portal to Kessex Peak from the Black Curtain is the perfect rezone.

Both times it dropped for me was from the firebrands in the Black Curtain, (2 diff groups) with the charging minotaurs just north of that portal.

Both times I was doing hard mode too, so IDK if it drops NM.

Good Luck...I didn't farm it, just ran missions with 2 different friends.

Be Yourself ~ Everyone Else Is Already Taken!

• i killed the group at kessex peak a couple time as sos ritualist but didnt drop it and gave up, havent found any other spots who might be better

• i've been farming this route off and on for last 6 - 7 years with sos rit in nm. i've gotten four green weapons (law and order, 2 x the peacekeeper and holy avenger) and a mini peacekeeper. don't know if it's just my luck or that the drop rate for greens are low. route...leave beetletun and go forward until u see a group of friendly peacekeepers enforcers with a goon. kill them (then turn hostile after dialog) then back up turn left and there will be more to kill in area towards end (firebrands down in that area). do lots of pulling