OS Dual Mod 15Armor 11 Str Defender--closed

• Is this worth anything? Can anyone give me a good price check on it please?

Thank you in advance!!

***Mod edit--to close a thread in price check do NOT change the title, ADD closed to it--please read the Xunlai Market rules on price check threads!--Mod edit***

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: restored title--reminder of following the rules--mod edit (October 18, 2018 at 1:39 AM).

• It is not max armor and has no decent mods for strenght - so unfortunately this one is useless and can be merched.

• mod combination is unwanted + nonmax armor = merch sadly.

EDIT removed the inappropriate bits from PC thread, sry cosy - switched to pm ;)

***mod edit--and the moderator would tell you to take this to pm and not in price check as this is for price checking ONLY---mod edit***

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited 2 times, last by Red Fireball: buying in price check--mod edit (October 12, 2018 at 6:47 AM).

• Raiden421 October 17, 2018 at 11:23 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “OS Dual Mod 15Armor 11 Str Defender” to “closed”.
  • cosyfiep October 18, 2018 at 1:38 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “closed” to “OS Dual Mod 15Armor 11 Str Defender--closed”.
  • cosyfiep October 18, 2018 at 1:38 AM

Closed the thread.