Req 7 Perfect & Near Perfect Flamberge.

• Wondering what all of these would be worth in today's market. Have a few other req 7's, but a price check on these will do for now.

*****MOD EDIT--READ the RULES--do NOT add items to a price check thread, THREAD CLOSED!--MOD EDIT*****

Edited 2 times, last by cosyfiep: CLOSED THREAD READ THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (October 27, 2018 at 2:30 PM).

• low req stuff is usualy not my thing, but i can tell u that each one of those will bring xxx arms for sure, q7 is very rare these days and lots of ppl like them & are willing to pay good prices.

most important: dont sell to fast, take your time with selling them!!!!!

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• I’d be a little more cautious. While triple digit armbrace numbers are possible with interest and a bid war, one of the mods isn’t perfect, and the other isn’t the most sought after.

You’d need a flamberge collector or two to go to bid war against each other for it to go really high. And I’m not aware of anyone who collects just that skin. Otherwise you’re looking at the “oh my god it’s a r7 sword, I simply must have one” crowd, and they can be a fickle bunch. Again, it’s the mods which will hold them back.

Keep in mind that just because I’m not aware of a specific collector for that skin, it doesn’t mean there isn’t one. I am after all somewhat out of the loop these days.

Best bet is to list them for sale here, and don’t take offers in game - there are lots of people who will lowball you and you’ll end up ripping yourself off spectacularly. As hGt says, take your time.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• Shaggy October 27, 2018 at 7:49 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Req 7 Perfect & Near Perfect Flamberge” to “Req 7 Perfect & Near Perfect Flamberge. Added Req 7 Shield (perfect mods)”.
  • cosyfiep October 27, 2018 at 2:29 PM

Closed the thread.
  • cosyfiep October 27, 2018 at 2:29 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Req 7 Perfect & Near Perfect Flamberge. Added Req 7 Shield (perfect mods)” to “Req 7 Perfect & Near Perfect Flamberge.”.