PC on some mixed wand+offhand,20/20 wand

• I dont have any interest of keeping mixed monk items or any DF wands/offhands anymore. I dont know what any of them goes or if its any interest for them so I dont have much hope for them.

16kaobb.png

2h6v8kg.png

w2dmx2.png

2agn1vb.png

Ty for any PC's.

****mod edit--do NOT bump your thread to close it!!! READ the Xunlai Market rules on price check threads PLEASE--closed--mod edit****

• pretty nice shit, imo almost impossible to PC cuz u barley see stuff like this on the market. I would recommend you to ask Pleikki cuz he knows most about q8 wands, but he might be interested in them so maybe cant/wont give a price check. As usual, its probably the best to auction them and see how it goes...i personally wouldnt sell any of the q8´s below 40-50a(each ofc) and 20/20 holy rod maybe like 5-10a but those prices might be terribly wrong^^

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

• I fear they are worth less: the q8 wands will get some interest due to pre nerf, but not for use since df hct/hsr is useless pretty much. Still they are dualmod q8 wands - I'd see them at 10-20a/ea. The foc is sadly one off, still should get few arms, but not above 5. The last one is pretty hard to tell, since perf matching in a collector perspective, yet entirely useless and high req. I'd still aim for few arms here. But I as well might be entirely off - better wait on few more opinions

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• cosyfiep November 8, 2018 at 7:45 PM

Closed the thread.