Pokemon Alliance [Poke]

• ZWcpRDs.jpg

Welcome to the Pokemon Alliance [Poke]. We are a general PvE Kurzick guild with many active members. Our alliance is here to provide a fun and enjoyable experience for all new and old guild wars players. Everyone is extremely helpful, and speaking up to ask for help in alliance chat is highly encouraged. We do daily ZB/ZM/ZVQ, Underworld, FoW and weekly Alliance Battles, Jade Quarry, and Fort Aspenwood during the weekend events. We will also teach speed clears if you are interested. Come join us so that you don't chase GWAMM and Hall of Monuments alone. We have members from all over the world: Australia, New Zealand, Russia, French, British, Germany, Middle East, Asia, America, Canada, etc. We have a large pre-searing presence for those who enjoy that aspect of the game as well as one of the largest Iron-man player base. We teach speed clears if you are interested in learning (BogSc, RragarsSc, CoFSc, SoOSc, OolaSc, FoWSc, UWSc, DoASc, MTSc etc.). Being a Pokemon fan is not a requirement to be in the guild. If you are interested in learning more about us, or would like to be part of the team, feel free to pm me or any other officer in game or come check out our discord channel:
    https://discord.gg/d8h642K

The Guilds:

Pokemon Daycare Centre [Poke] - Team Zapdos

Pokemon Safari Zone [Poke] - Team Moltress

Pokemon Lab [Poke] - Team Articuno

Pokemon Mount Silver [Poke] - Team Lugia

...choose your allegiance...

The Guild-Warriors:

-- Stuntin Out Front -- Guild Leader/Ally Leader

-- Nienna the Monk -- Guild Leader

-- Artanis Elanesse -- Guild Leader

Pokemon Daycare:

-- Mayhem Morinehtar -- Officer

-- Curae Iyesu -- Officer

-- Orino Kaneko -- Officer

-- Wolfbreed Spirit -- Officer

-- Ar Valkyrja -- Officer

-- Elegant Devil -- Officer

-- Chrome X Rokudu -- Officer

Pokemon Lab:

-- Disruptor Tempest -- Officer

-- Kylie Jenner -- Officer

-- Burminating Brandon -- Officer

-- Ironbound Monk -- Officer

-- Skidmarks Mckgee -- Officer

-- Third Rit -- Officer

Pokemon Safari Zone:

-- Mira Shadowmoon -- Officer

-- S U P A F L Y -- Officer

-- Son of Rismak -- Officer

-- I Seer of Truth I -- Officer

-- Ihsahn Ashtera -- Officer

-- Jacka L -- Officer

-- Rapidblade Mamba -- Officer

Pokemon Mount Silver:

-- Xray the Helicopter -- Officer

-- Lateralic Zoontic -- Officer

-- Mira Von Estos -- Officer

-- Iron Halfblood -- Officer

The Guild Pictures:

0WDdDYV.jpg

- Explorers of the Crystal Desert

NXWDe4d.jpg

- Explorers of the North

9vab9b0.jpg?2

- The [Poke]'s of Pre-Searing

• Stuntin Out Front November 13, 2018 at 7:52 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “Pokemon Alliance” to “Pokemon Alliance [Poke]”.
  • uh, I tried every single name (except Ar Valkyria, Squids Spirits, Angels and Ancient, Scyzon Hsu, and The Mopplechen, none of which exist apparently) and they were all offline... it's 9PM GMT what time are you guys usually active?

We have guild mates from all over the world, I guess the timing didn't work well. Click the link to join us on discord, and we'll find a home for you.

Whats your IGN?

• UK guy calling I'm prob going to be on twice a week any good. I never completed the fame so want to run through it anyone really do that anymore?

Hey Deiko, yes people still okay Hero's Ascent, although it's not as popular as before.

We have a lot of daily players, and weekly players so you can play on your own schedule.

Feel free to drop your IGN or join the discord and we'll send you and invite.

• bsoltan April 15, 2021 at 4:24 PM

Closed the thread.