PC 3shields

• 3 nice shields, but very hard to sell

gothic q10: req good and mods too but not perfect would sell for 50-150e

echovald: perfect but not wanted mods, i had some other shields with similar mods and they were very hard to sell despite nice skin (exalted, outcast, zodiac..) i dont think you ll get the big money for this one, if you get an offer for around 200e i would sell it (if not i d keep it)

gothic q11: same for this one, sc ppl may buy it, price highly depends on buyer 50-150e

PS: there are only a few ppl left and they all want perfect mods because they already have the other stuff... i remember like 4 or 5 years ago i used to farm those shields and sold them within seconds for a good price, nowadays you can only sell them fast and for a good price if they are perfect :(

• the skins are terribly overfarmed/botted unfortunately. The first one might sell for few ecto (5-20e range) but not worth the effort. Same I'd say about last one - nonmax mods AND highreqs are killers on the two. The demon one is perf and q9 - so far so good - but the combination is unwanted. I'd try sell for 100e but expect 50-80e.

On this last one I'd apply tolerances to my guesstimations, the other two I'd merch straight.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• cosyfiep December 23, 2018 at 9:12 AM

Closed the thread.