• Here is a link to the PvX page. There are videos and a comprehensive guide on how to do it. I completed Survivor this way however it did take a couple goes and a few attempts at setting it up. Positioning is key so that you body block everything that aggros and spawns. I think I checked mine for about 15 minutes before feeling happy enough to leave it.

Always blame the Monk.

• I don't remember the specific bars but I used Z-way with slight mods to AFK survivor on my monk, I think the biggest thing was running a SoS hero since I didn't have the 2nd merc mesmer for the full 5 and I was keeping life bond on the mesmer flagged to pull aggro + the healer. I don't have the builds but I can vouch for it.

Edit: I saw looking at the old guru page for it that the creator tried using a 4 hero (might be wrong on the hero count) to AFK Abbadon's Mouth for it as well, that might also help if the archive of the guru post can be dug up.

• Yoo, i've been trying to use this build on my dervish, and im running the skills you suggested. The problem im facing is that mystic healing seems like a wasted skill. Since all of the mesmer dont have an enchantment on them they will not recieve healing from mystic healing. And the mesmer seem to be the ones who get focussed most of the time. Sp what is the purpose of mystic healing? or what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

I wanted to take full advantage of the merc heroes I just bought so I decided to try out the Zway Merc Edition (5 Mesmers, 1 Rit, 1 Necro) with my player being a Derv Healer. I also fail to see how this bar is supposed to work. Mystic Healing is useless and the only heal on my bar is a touch skill. The rest of the skills are energy management and I'm not sure I need that considering I'm hardly casting anything.

I decided to try out the build on a simple Vanquish of Ice Cliff Chasms and I'm getting demolished. Now I do understand there is some micro-management for this build as far as hero placement and micro-ing some of the rit skills, but I didn't realize I would have to do that every single time I face a 4-5 enemy mob.

I've read your comments above regarding the hex and condition removal but I'm still struggling with that as well.

What am I doing wrong???

AC

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.