close PC on Pre Searing items -- anyone qualified? (beast of a purple sword included)

• Hello guys!

Not sure if price checking presearing items is a thing here, but i'll give it a go anyway.

1553735985-pc.png

My view/uncertitudes:

1 - Situational but has two bonuses, one maxed, may be hard to sell. No idea of the value, if it has any

2 - Has a nice wrapping +27 hp, pretty much all it has going for it. is 8k reasonable? less?

3 - Warrior's dream. How much can I sell this ? I'm guessing 3-5k range?

4 - Is this of any value? Im guessing only salvaging the enchanting bonus, but still?

5 - I think this is really nice. But I don't have experience to put a price on it. I just know that if it was max dmg, I would be rich af. Im hoping price is to be estimated in BD's ? :blush:

6 - Decent for R/Mo I guess? how decent tho ...?

7 - Here im mostly guessing people would be interested in the enchanting bonus salvaged. How much can this go off for? 5-10k? whats a fair price to get rid of it fast?

Big thanks to anyone helping even on a single item. Don't hesitate to help me get lighter by advising me to merch some stuff.

Thanks guys <3

• 1 mod combo is not so good, but high base armor might get you little interest - Iwouldn't expect more than 10k though.

2 you can merch this. Nonmax mods are only worth something if charrslaying for melee weps or +1 attr mods for staves in dom/death and few others.

3 no warriors dream :D runes are pretty much worthless since there are plenty - knights unsal gets you maybe 500g, absorption less

4 no. Merch. The bonus is worthless.

5 nothing special. An average purple sword. Rinblade from ascalon is better, mods are far off and not the wanted ones. Merch.

6 decent is different. This one would be okay for a starter bow until you hit lvl2, but entirely worthless. Merch.

7 ye maybe someone wants an enchanting axe bonus, at least it's max. Maybe you get 5k, bit not the easiest sale.

Generally:

blue weapons are worthless. (Unless charrdlaying mod)

Runes are worthless for most, commonly used ones go in the 100-500g range, rare (fire, dom) go into platinum range.

Purple weapons are worthless unless they have any usable max mods, charrslaying etc of course give shitloads of money, the weap itself only if high damage (melee) or high hsr/hct values (caster)

Hope it helps you as a rule of thumb.

For a better feeling check the presearing boards forum - the pc-section has a good weapon pricing guide. Reliable for telling between merch and sellable at least.

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

• Bounty March 30, 2019 at 1:44 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on Pre Searing items -- anyone qualified? (beast of a purple sword included)” to “close PC on Pre Searing items -- anyone qualified? (beast of a purple sword included)”.
  • cosyfiep March 30, 2019 at 6:26 PM

Closed the thread.