Guidelines for Xunlai Marketplace.

• Hola,

I have no issues with the guidelines, except for the fact I need to scroll so far whenever I go to the Xunlai Market. Which I find extremely annoying. Might it be possible to put them behind a spoiler or what ever? I get that you want people to read the rules, but the people who want to read the rules will click a link, but the people who don't want to read the rules don't read them anyway. Even if you make a pop up with the rules they will just scroll down and close it.

Conclusion: People who want to read the rules, will read them anyway. People who don't want to read the rules, won't read them anyway. People who already read the rules, just find it annoying at this point. :D

~Emma

• just go directly to the section you want--sell, buy, services ...and you wont even see them (I never do :blush: ), no scrolling necessary then. (unless I am missing something seeing as its waay past my bedtime, and the sun is coming up already).

• So if I'm reading you right, you want the entirety of the rules flashing red and white in individual letters the size of your screen really really fast before you proceed...

I'll see what I can do.

Implemented per Max his advice.

Hola,

I have no issues with the guidelines, except for the fact I need to scroll so far whenever I go to the Xunlai Market. Which I find extremely annoying. Might it be possible to put them behind a spoiler or what ever? I get that you want people to read the rules, but the people who want to read the rules will click a link, but the people who don't want to read the rules don't read them anyway. Even if you make a pop up with the rules they will just scroll down and close it.

Conclusion: People who want to read the rules, will read them anyway. People who don't want to read the rules, won't read them anyway. People who already read the rules, just find it annoying at this point. :D

~Emma

Nah, joking. You're right, it's a massive wall of text - I have hidden it behind a spoiler tag - it's easy to find but won't take all of your screen away.

- Kev

Hi there! I'm the Guild Wars Legacy admin, feel free to contact me if you've got issues.

:ass: Inquisitor Karinda :der: Sunspear Elke :mes:Librarian Amber

obey.jpg