Quite a few OS drops, common & oddities

• Good day, lovelies!

I may have PC'd some of these before, but I don't think I ever got very many specific answers, and some of these are definitely new. Anyway, there are a lot of items and I don't want to end up putting all of them for sale and getting 20e for the majority of them, so I'm mostly interested in which of these (if any) might fetch a decent price (maybe 100e+).

Lots of +5 energy OS martials. I guess I never know which skins are worth something.

Display Spoiler

EAe4M0T.jpg5JAu4vX.jpgrvLO7wp.jpgjvJMdQK.jpgAtgV4vj.jpgOWoeEcf.jpgv7fNiRz.jpgPUpqHQX.jpg42IqDfw.jpg6gj7mhT.jpgn27xRy0.jpgq3ffFQv.jpg1dsZzaG.jpgKJ36cZX.jpg9Alasxg.jpgJgemDgg.jpgJgemDgg.jpgxdnvnXr.jpglARerAJ.jpgJ3KwUYM.jpgBR4W4UY.jpg

Some Dualvamp/Dualzeal. Are dualzeals ever worth keeping?

Display Spoiler

zlWgs1Z.jpgS3YZssC.jpgo9sZIEs.jpgTLfWnyf.jpgqFZ9Qx9.jpgqZ5TA7Z.jpgFLxuQET.jpg

Some shields. I guess they're mostly worthless, but then a Q9 -2/+45 Celestial apparently went for 20a, where the highest bids I ever got on one was maybe 200e?

Display Spoiler

Z2lThnS.jpg9MMzfiV.jpgD2xQG7m.jpgnzMqQeD.jpgRG3r4ab.jpg64WsDdQ.jpgB3lGiy4.jpg4ASZjGE.jpgsEdUwHX.jpgcfaBVS6.jpg0H42fbf.jpgoo7E7Dr.jpgBi0Lzfp.jpgXJEvQyS.jpgoWm6Fon.jpg

Wands. From what I can tell, anything that is not 20/20 with matching attributes is worthless?

Display Spoiler

BcKaIoM.jpgtk2Hlf8.jpgDzsD9A5.jpgtU8qHfF.jpgbK2hOJm.jpgaVkv5m6.jpgTa9acS5.jpgLqeI4qB.jpgTEImrEL.jpgJrgT1ER.jpgwChq34i.jpg7C3g1Ff.jpgWvtY8h6.jpgtZBvYpO.jpgSryAHHO.jpgh9AuTX3.jpgNi9u9qk.jpgCoMq1o5.jpg25ac3Vy.jpg7slOVRy.jpgSVTudxD.jpg9UuIxym.jpgOfodPUU.jpgfwFIQkt.jpg6uNYmUb.jpgwUS49oH.jpgdYPA0P3.jpgvoOvXZk.jpgGZE0Rhz.jpgM5jFiHT.jpgJRUudUS.jpgDK4W3ED.jpg

Staves. I would really appreciate some solid PCs here, especially since I might soon be in the market for some Celestial Staves myself. I seem to be mostly getting them for Air Magic :(

Display Spoiler

amgjkJ0.jpgStQbwja.jpgXlWqBe9.jpgag4d9Qh.jpgYS9cUl4.jpgQzVP446.jpgGL6E02C.jpg5lhZPvQ.jpgg507D8B.jpg6AIWOri.jpgMk0RFS8.jpgJJjKoGS.jpgNYE5ia3.jpgZ6IYj4r.jpgKNmq34B.jpg

Focuses. There is a Q8 that is one off, I guess that completely kills it? Also, are any worth keeping that are not 20/20? Also, those are actually two completely identical 10/10 Healing Ankhs, down to the gold value.

Display Spoiler

7iJ6P3K.jpgQraZcMK.jpgTHaUSnB.jpgqJneICS.jpg1jqpcrG.jpgR5CE6Xi.jpgJuEIc1N.jpgvMjR0du.jpg

I know the list is really lengthy (and I didn't bother numbering the stuff), so I'd appreciate even if you only took a brief look at some of the sections.

Edited 2 times, last by Lily: Closing thread. (June 1, 2019 at 9:20 PM).

• +5e: plagueborn sword should get you 250-500e, fellblade 100-200e+ imo, others about 10-40e

dualvamp/zeal: dualvamps always go for 50-100e, q9 they imo 100-200e but skin is what matters most on these, dualzeals can fetch you some ectos too if they q9 (10-50e, rare skins more)

shields: very nice, i guess each of those will get you a decent amount of arms. imo the best are -2/45wE, 5/20 30hp cele and the bladed shield (easy 25a+ each imo, if bidwar it might be alot more) but others have there value too!

wands: sadly wands are not rly worth much for some reason unless they 20/20....list them for sale id be happy with anything between 10-50e/ea but who knows, maybe one or the other wil lget you more

staves: amazing!!! cockatrice staves are priceless to me, q9fire cele should easy get you 50a+, curses/air easy 20-30a+ IMO .... others hard to tell but i guess they will get you a few arms each aswell (only winged staff is nothing special imo, but might get you 25-75e)

foci: 10/10 ones are imo 75-125e/ea, q8 depends on interest (imo 3-7a), other two probably hard to sell

please make sure you take your time and find the right buyer for those beauties!

WTB <-- PLEASE LOOK

ign: Katze Kami

Edited once, last by hGt (May 31, 2019 at 6:27 PM).

• Dont listen to hgt when it comes to wands, Tho,you wont get much with the 10/10 wands,probably around 10-30e since its very common skins. But +5e^50 hct 20% be around 100e ish depending on skins ofc.

the 20/10 dom wand is a really good wand, I dont think you coulc expect anything less than 150 - 250e if no bidwar on it. Tho there arent many active mesmer collectors . I bought my 20/10 wand for like 750e ish orso,but that is for heal.

• Let's get this some more attention. I know PCs are tough to do, but I'd like some more input, especially considering the fact that I already received PMs about some of these items.

Even a rough idea or a good point to set a starting bid would help me out a lot. If you plan to maybe bid on something, then PC stuff you don't want to bid on :D

• agree with hGt about the shields

for s/b put whatever you want. If the item is nice bidding will go accordingly. Remember you don't have to sell just because someone bid. If you feel something is worth triple what people are offering then pull it and continue asking for a PC.

IGN: Tkd Spartan

• Official Post

There is a lot of behind the scenes sniping these days, all desperately trying to snag an item cheap before it goes to market.

Some of those are very nice indeed, but as you already know, price checking is sometimes more about raising the awareness of an item’s existence and availability just as much as trying to ascertain a value.

I wouldn’t sell to private offers or ingame, I’d list them for sale here and see where the bids go. Depending on demand, some of those could go high.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

• cosyfiep June 6, 2019 at 6:48 PM

Closed the thread.