PC OS Composite Bow & Scimitar (mausoleum or core?) --closed by mod

• Could you please PC the following items? I am confused whether it is merch stuff or maybe mausoleum? Guildwiki did not help me here.

Composite Bow q13 14^stance

Scimitar q11 14^50

Thank you!

Edited once, last by Moqua Tyroth (June 6, 2019 at 4:28 PM).

• Both are core so technically could be from mausoleum but no way to tell. Same could be said for basically any OS core item. Certain stuff created in the mausoleum mess up have value as they were never made again (triple mod, OS spears and scythes, eotn skins ect). If you can prove with a screenshot from 2010 that you picked these up from inside that area then maybe they have some value to some mad person???? Other than that its the infinity more likely assumption these are random core drops and merch food. Sorry if I ruined ur hopes :(

IGN: Pyro Loves Lobsters

• Moqua Tyroth June 6, 2019 at 4:20 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC OS Composite Bow & Scimitar (mausoleum or core?)” to “PC Factions Collector's Edition Prize in Pre-Searing”.
  • MaxBorken June 6, 2019 at 4:52 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Factions Collector's Edition Prize in Pre-Searing” to “closed - rules violation. You must make a new thread for a new PC.”.
  • MaxBorken June 6, 2019 at 4:52 PM

Closed the thread.
  • cosyfiep June 6, 2019 at 6:46 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “closed - rules violation. You must make a new thread for a new PC.” to “PC OS Composite Bow & Scimitar (mausoleum or core?) --closed by mod”.