Why can't I complete the Polymock quest chain?

• So I've been playing polymock on multiple characters, but on one character it will not let me advance the quest chain. I just defeated Necromancer Volumandus and Grulhammer Silverfist, but Hoff will not give me the quest to fight Dune Teardrinker, and when I open dialogue with Dune Teardrinker he says I'm not strong enough. So I went back to all the other polymock NPC's to make sure I defeated them for the quest chain, and I did, as they will only play me using tournament rules.

Has anyone else had this problem? I tried switching districts, taking out any extra polymock pieces from my inventory, logging out and back in again. Nothing works, Hoff won't give me the quest and Dune Teardrinker won't fight me.

AC

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.

• Have you unlocked the outpost where he's at? It also might be only available if you have completed the Vangaurd quest chain. It's been a while but I think that happened to me when I did the Asuran chain first.

I checked the wiki page again and noticed "Dawn of the Rebelion" must be completed.

Edited once, last by Markaedw (June 20, 2019 at 7:45 PM).

• Hello thanks for the response. I tried your suggestion and it worked. It's kind of lame that he's the only Polymock NPC that requires a quest. Apparently they wanted to keep it true to the lore, as the player does not have access to Doomlore Shrine (lorewise) until that quest is completed, which makes it difficult to farm Polymock pieces and Asuran summon skills across multiple characters!

AC

"To be spoken well of in my line of work could be disastrous for my career." - The Ninth Gate.