Profession Builds + Weapon Stats Research

• Hello, i'm trying to find out which weapon dmg stats like 15^50, 15wEnch etc are truly useful for each melee profession + ranger,

for example: does any warrior with a hammer build even with a personal build not meta or anything, used a hammer with +5energy ? or +20 while Hp is below 50% ?

If anyone has experience with a specific melee profession + ranger and can rank from the most to less useful one dmg "inscriptions"/stats will be rly helpful ty.

Edited 2 times, last by Arcana Force (June 23, 2019 at 1:23 AM).

• Official Post

Firstly, note that that bonus only applies to base weapon damage, not to extra damage from attack skills or buffs like Strength of Honor. The lower your base damage the less it matters.

Speaking generally:

15^50 is ubiquitous because you're not going to be spending any significant time below 50% health so it's basically +15% always. If you are, you've got bigger problems than worrying about a couple points of damage. If you really care, Dervs can typically erase any downtime with 15/ench and Warriors (and WotA Assassins) can typically do so with 15/stance.

+20% ones are useless because you can't control when they're active and you're vastly better off removing the trigger than having an extra 1-2 points of damage (if that) on your attacks.

+5e would really only be useful in niche situations. Higher max energy is not energy management. Some people use it on daggers because the base damage is so low that boosting it by 15% won't achieve much, but I don't think that's the preferred option for most people nowadays. It's also an option on caster weapons, but that's not what you asked about.

Also note that collectors may be interested in a weapon even if it's not actually good for anything so if it's got a max inherent mod it might be worth something (potentially a lot) regardless.

d78dd1d.jpg

• Hey Marty thank you for the reply rly helpful all that you said,

i just keep alot of weapons with the same "skin" with different dmg stats that may not even be useful using them for specific professions as you said about +20% ones,

i don't have a sin or a derv and my playtime with warrior/ranger is minimal, so i'm bloated with weapons that may never use in my playtime while i lose space at the same time, most weapon skins i keep is for my personal use for future playing other professions and i don't rly worry about the collecting value, nice to know what to keep from my future findings and from my storage, ty.