Cheap Unpopular Skins, Wep Mods, Inscriptions, Mini's, and More!

• Went from bank sale, to constantly adding items to the list. Not sure if there's a 'firm' rule on bidding and how long your suppose to wait, other then when the two players can meet etc. But I'm now implementing a bid/buyers deadline system to items so its more clear so there's no endless bid wars on future items.

RULES OF THE POST

Rule #1 - Once a bid for an item begins, it has 3 days of being "on bid".

Rule #2 - Once the "on bid" cycle has closed after 3 days. A time and place for trading will be discussed.

Rule #3 - If for any reason the trade date comes up and the BUYER has an issue of not getting online or showing up. A grace period of 1 day is applied. If after One day has passed FROM the time of the trade was meant to take place. The item will be relisted. I must be contacted during this grace period via in-game, pm of website, or discord.

Rule #4 - Once item leaves grace period it will be available for bidding once again and you may lose the bid to another player. Just because you missed grace period and won the bid the first time, doesn't mean your guaranteed on the item in the next bid phase if you didn't win. I don't play favorites.

Ecto Value

My value for Ecto 1e=4k // 25e=100k

Discord: Zhogar#2635

IGN: Almighty Killa

(If you add me on discord, please message me the link of this post and the item your interested in so I know not to block you thinking your someone random.)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Weapons/Shields (Item - Price: Note, none are OS, all weapons are inscription-able)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

526063fa684aa99d45879fc0ed3dec7e.png ---- 2e

eea02f1cd4c82c56650fd4aa15b245e1.png --- 2e

cfc5dc3ca2898dd59813dc607ac47ac6.png --- 5e

Inscriptions/Mods (All are 2e/each - With a few exceptions marked with an "*")

Inscriptions(All inscriptions are maxed)

I have the power! x1

Master of My Domain x1

Run For Your Life! x1 * 3e

Have Faith x2

Hale and Hearty x1

Guided by Fate x2

Strength and Honor x1 * 5e

Don't Think Twice x1

Dance with Death x1

Brawn over Brains x1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mods

• Axe

Grip Fort +30 x1

Haft Sunder 20/20 x1

• Wand

Wrap of Quick 10% x1

• Sword

Hilt Furious 10% x2

Pommel Fort +30 x1

• Staff

Head Swift 10% x2

Head Insightful +5 x3

• Dagger

Tang Vamp 3/-1 x1

Tang Zealous 1/-1

Handle Enchant 20% x1

• Hammer

Haft Sunder 20/20 x1

Haft Zealous 1/-1 x1

• Focus

Core of Aptitude 19% x1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unded Mini's (Pet - Price)
    Flame Djinn's x1 - 2e

King Adelbern x1 - 2e

M.O.X x1 - 2e

Tonics (Tonic - Price)

Queen Salma - 2k

Zhed Shadowhoof - 2k

Misc (Item - Price)

Edited 20 times, last by Rhogar: Updated prices 8/2/19 4am EST (August 2, 2019 at 10:08 AM).

• Rhogar July 11, 2019 at 11:13 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “5+ Year Old Storage Sale” to “Amethyst Aegis, Fiery Blade Axe, Mods, Minis, and 6/7 Yr Presents”.
  • Rhogar July 13, 2019 at 8:30 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Amethyst Aegis, Fiery Blade Axe, Mods, Minis, and 6/7 Yr Presents” to “BDS q11 Blood, Amethyst Aegis q9, Mods, Minis, 6/7 Yr Presents, and More!”.
  • Bump

Added simple rules for bidding, so items aren't in a forever bidding war.

Added Items

BDS q11 Blood - 400e

King Adelbern - 2e/ea

Bone Stack x6 - 2e/ea

Choc Bunny Stack x1 - 2e/ea

Gold Unids x7 - 6k

Red Rock x1 - 3e

Blue Rock x5 - 2e

Green Rock x5 - 1e

Removed

Hammer Fortiude

Hale and Hearty

Year 1-5 Presents

And all white mini's and tonics. If you wish to have a white mini or tonic their 1k/ea. Before I delete them.

Bone Stacks x6

Edited once, last by Rhogar: Bone stacks removed (July 13, 2019 at 10:18 AM).

• Bump

Added

• q9 inspir Scrying Glass Staff
    • 3 sets of 7 gold unids are now available 2e/ea

Removed

• All purple pets(deleted except ones for personal collection). Gold pets are still available!
    • Dolyak Staff(being used now for personal use)
    • Rock Candies
    • Superior Vigors(personal use)
    • Chocolate Bunnies

Edited once, last by Rhogar (July 14, 2019 at 11:37 AM).

• Rhogar July 17, 2019 at 11:37 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “BDS q11 Blood, Amethyst Aegis q9, Mods, Minis, 6/7 Yr Presents, and More!” to “Shadow Shield q9 Moti, Amethyst Aegis q9 Moti, Mods, Minis, 6/7 Yr Presents, and More!”.
  • Bump

Added

Removed

• BDS (sold to alliance member)
    • Dolyak Staff (personal use)
    • Shield Fort Mod (personal use)
    • Shadow Shield (traded back to owner for price i bought in kama for. bought wrong attri)

Sold

• Gladius 3e to bsoltan

Edited 2 times, last by Rhogar (July 18, 2019 at 4:05 AM).

• Rhogar July 18, 2019 at 4:05 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Shadow Shield q9 Moti, Amethyst Aegis q9 Moti, Mods, Minis, 6/7 Yr Presents, and More!” to “Amethyst Aegis q9 Moti, Mods, Minis, 6/7 Yr Presents, and More!”.
  • Bump

Updated prices to some items to be lower then previous. Updated shopping list to currently reflect current items.

Rearranged how the Mod section looks to be easily read.

• Added

New mods/inscriptions

• Removed

Amethyst Shield

Gladius

No longer selling gold unid's from this page

P.S. Sorry for the late add of items when I said "will add items tomorrow to my list." I got sidetracked by just playing the game with people I met in game. Not like I've sold a ton from this page anyhow.. all you guys care about on this forum is OS or high tier items. But I update this nonetheless.

• Rhogar August 2, 2019 at 10:06 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “Amethyst Aegis q9 Moti, Mods, Minis, 6/7 Yr Presents, and More!” to “Cheap Unpopular Skins, Wep Mods, Inscriptions, Mini's, and More!”.
  • cosyfiep January 18, 2020 at 2:11 AM

Closed the thread.