"Favor of the Gods" and what it means for Farming.

• Mods: sorry if this is the wrong thread. Figured based on the subject and how it relates to farming it would belong here.

Hello everyone!

Do you ever get those game-wide notifications in the chat window saying the world no longer has the favor of the gods or that there are X minutes of favor of the gods remaining? Believe it or not, getting "Favor of the Gods" is extremely beneficial. Long story short, you basically have a higher chance of getting Gold item drops. I talk more about this and even test it in the video below.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As you can imagine, now that it is Halloween where everyone is getting those survivor, sweet, party, and alcohol titles; the world has "Favor of the Gods" pretty frequently now. Same is true for most in-game holidays. It is a great time to be farming!

Here is the Wiki Page as well if you are interested in reading more.

• I know this thread is kind of old, but maybe someone can answer this question I have. I know favor increases the gold item drops, but does it affect green items as well? Just came back to game after a long break, and for some reason I dont think you get more unique with favor. But if anyone can clarify, that would be great!

• I know this thread is kind of old, but maybe someone can answer this question I have. I know favor increases the gold item drops, but does it affect green items as well? Just came back to game after a long break, and for some reason I dont think you get more unique with favor. But if anyone can clarify, that would be great!

Sadly I can't help in all honesty. Best guess, it wouldn't effect greens but that's based on many years ago.

Also, looking at that previous post of grenth/balthazar....can't help but think...you d!ck !!