Have I completed this quest?

• Hi everyone

There's a quest I can't remember whether I completed or not - Seeking the Seeker (Prophecies).

I've since completed the mission after that quest (Ice Caves of Sorrow) and completed Prophecies plus the other campaigns. The NPC who gives the quest isn't giving it, so I don't know if it's because I can no longer access it, or if it's a quest that you can do at any time, but that I completed and can't remember?

Can anyone help?

Would ANet support be able to confirm if I've done the quest (since there's no completed quests log where I can check)?

Thanks!

• There's nothing on either wiki that suggests it becomes unavailable if you complete Ice Caves of Sorrow first and that's not something that typically happens anyway, so unless someone can 100% confirm that that is the case, assume you completed it and forgot. Don't waste your time or support's time by contacting them about this.

d78dd1d.jpg

• I'm guessing you mean 'Seeking the Seer'.

I tested this by completing the mission while that quest was available from Hugo (but I did not accept the quest). After completing the mission, the quest was still available. So you must have completed it already.

Hope this helps.

>WTB< | ign Adanel Jade