PC q0 shield and spear, q1 scythe CLOSED

• Hello everyone, i used to farm low req items and i got few shields, 1 spear and 1 scythe all purple inscriptable

shield Armor 8, Spear max damage and scythe req 1 max damage

I was wondering if they are worth something or do i merch them :p

Skins of shields :

Thanks to light my ignorance ! :p So i know if i keep farming those

IGN : Alchimist Derv

Edited once, last by Alchimist (February 27, 2020 at 1:42 AM).

• purple q0 max items have a small audience of collectors, spears/scythes seem to be getting used even. The shields you can usually sell 15e+ depending on skin, scythes and spears even higher. Would you share the actual dmg ranges of the spear and the scythe and the skins - easiest just put a screen. There is sometimes a misconception of what is max damage. (mod edit--by updating the top post with that information)

I WTB all kinds of Tower Shields and Defenders. I do drop research - if you find anything remarkable or want to see the results - check the thread or send a pm!

IGN1 Red Fireball Rusher

IGN2 Silberner Magier

Edited once, last by cosyfiep: clarifying where to put information--mod edit (February 27, 2020 at 6:48 PM).

• Spear is 8-12 and scythe 8-17 with basic nf skins,

thanks for the pc on shields, i tryed to sell spear 50 or 40e/ea but no one looks interested. i saw people trying to sell some 100 and even 150e on kama chat xD but cant sell mine..

And people told me that q0 scythe are used by sin and ranger without derv as secondary class so i think i wont sell the q1 max dmg :p

IGN : Alchimist Derv

• Alchimist March 4, 2020 at 12:27 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC q0 shield and spear, q1 scythe” to “PC q0 shield and spear, q1 scythe CLOSED”.
  • cosyfiep March 4, 2020 at 6:41 AM

Closed the thread.