Photos of when Arenanet was still Arenanet

• Found some junk saved from my old hard-drive, interesting enough was pictures from the launch of Guild Wars and when I was still a teenager following the upcoming game.

Well in this era Mike O Brien still had a heart, so it's nice to see how things evolved from there. Though I might share since i'm going to wipe the drive.

E3 2003 when guild wars was still ugly and was a wannabe from WoW:

EhLB9Me.jpg

VtR62IU.jpg

9jtcDk3.jpg

QXJPgCE.jpg

Zvg5X4w.jpg

E3 2004 when the game was being tested hard. I think last photo was Jeff Strain or Patrick idk.

jl3tpuK.jpg
    3KGm4T7.jpg

xMq4wjb.jpg

2gymZeI.jpg

IEBo9uS.jpg

E3 2005 I think the game was already launched by then:

NmjMb9c.jpg

bmrXcI0.jpg

Well that's it. Don't have any more paste or pics. Found memories when they still gave a shit for us. Now there is just disdain :shy:

Edited once, last by Sadness (February 1, 2017 at 7:52 PM).

• NICE!!!!!
    great to see this stuff (and the crowds...wow).

Now they can't even put 100 people together in a room. Even with the ESL throwing money at them. Well, even making the game free to play didn't make the turn. Keep basic and keep updating that's what World of Warcraft and Diablo II, Diablo III has shown.

I recall those music videos of Guild Wars too, from a guy named Zack they were hilarious.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Sadness (February 4, 2017 at 12:28 AM).