• Hi folks, quick and simple question the answer to which would help me alot.

I've been farming feathers in Jaya Bluff, I have a few stacks of them now.

Is it more profitable/expedient to sell my feathers to a material trader or another player? Assume that I'm only after gold, not ectos, etc.

Thanks in advance! :cookie:

• Thanks Pleikki, I was about to dump all of them onto a material trader, I'll hang onto them until I find a buyer then!

I saw someone earlier looking to buy stacks for 5e per stack, is that the current going-price or would you say it depends on the player?

• I've personally seen a lot of "wtb" at 3-4e. Do the math on what the trader will buy for, then give yourself whatever markup seems good to you. Hit me up on Alexa Jaide in game if you need a buyer. I can probably use a few stacks for a fair price.

• i've seen ppl spamming WTS also for 5e lately so suppose its close, i dont follow material prices closely so dont know for sure, good advice is look some trade chat website.

but in the end trader determines the price, todays current ratio that seems fair. today avg (between sell/buy from trader) for feather would be 16785g for stack of feathers and 16250g for 5 ectos, so by going with that i wouldnt sell stack for any less then 5ectos atleast.

Yday feathers were around 1250g more expensive for a stack from trader (700g vs 650g for 10), and ecto was even 500g cheaper (Each) so yday fair ratio wouldve been 1.stack for 6e, so it changes all the time

If ure looking for platinum only, today ud get 12,5k for stack of feathers from material trader, and from selling 5 ectos to rare mat trader 13.5k, so selling to ectos and selling those to trader obviously is wiser, and from ppl you could get even more for ur ectos if u got time ;)

Edited 2 times, last by Pleikki (April 1, 2020 at 6:38 AM).

• Thanks folks, that's even more helpful information than I thought I needed!

I'll keep farming for now, but Cash I'll definitely hit you up if I am looking for a buyer soon. Need to farm a few more stacks to at least make it worth somebody's time to buy them!