Rune farming in 2020

• Hello all,

After dusting off the old account for the first time in years, I'm getting back into GW. I've seen some tips on farming in 2020 in general, but I wanted to know if anyone has any specific tips for farming runes in 2020? Some of the important ones for gearing for pvp are well expensive nowadays, so I was wondering if it might not be easier to start farming them myself.

I used to do Kryta Ettins way back in the day, but I guess there are better options now. Any ideas?

• Well for me the Luxons during Halcyon Quest is one of the best farm and THE rune farm you're looking for,

been doing that farm during one month 1h per day and i got something like : 15/20 sup domination, 10-15 Sup vigor, 20-30 prodigy insignia, 20-30 shaman insignia

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well for me the Luxons during Halcyon Quest is one of the best farm and THE rune farm you're looking for,

been doing that farm during one month 1h per day and i got something like : 15/20 sup domination, 10-15 Sup vigor, 20-30 prodigy insignia, 20-30 shaman insignia

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks a lot! Apparently did the quest on my 55, so gonna need to make a new ;(

• in case you are looking for minor runes ans insignias i can also recommend jaya bluffs NM feather farm. Lot's of blue and some purple armor pieces will drop there. You do also get lots of feathers you can sell for kind of a ok'ish profit and have chances on some low req daggers (which can also be worth some ectos)

There are multiple ways to farm this. For example dervish:

External Content youtu.be

• Embarking on a nostalgic journey back into the world of Guild Wars, I decided to resurrect my old account after years of dormancy. As I reacquaint myself with the game, I can't help but notice the soaring prices of crucial runes, particularly those essential for gearing up for PvP. Instead of draining my coffers, I'm contemplating the idea of taking matters into my own hands and venturing into the art of rune farming.