NEW Heroic Refrain PARAGON ELITE Build

• Made a new build with the NEW elite para skill:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Nice build!

I also tried to maintain Serpent's Quickness and There's Nothing to Fear a few days after Heroic Refrain was released! Ended up with the same first four skills, but the rest were motivation skills (Aria of Zeal/Restoration), since my heroes usually had Stand Your Ground + 3 Fall Backs. I admit up-keeping There's Nothing to Fear is quite nice against armor-ignoring damage, but in the end a half-bar Save Yourselves build (e.g. SY, FGJ, Flurry) still seemed more straightforward to use, and offered better protection. That's just my opinion though.

Thanks for sharing this new build! Also, Serpent's Quickness is a great quality-of-life booster for Heroic Refrain! :)

• You mind putting up the runes and insignias and which headpiece you have for this build? I would like to try it out myself on my para.

Also what mods do you have on shield and on on which attribute and spear?

And attribute points going where and such to achieve.Even tho I can see the attributes at 6:01.

Thanks for the share man:)

• You mind putting up the runes and insignias and which headpiece you have for this build?

I'm not the original post, but In my opinion, for a Heroic Refrain build...

Headgear +1 and +3 Leadership, you need 16 Leadership for Heroic Refrain to hit +4 after casting it on yourself

Centurion's Insignias on all armors

other than that it's personal preferences