Price Check Long Arm of the Law unique scythe

• Hi !

Returning player here, and I discover some items that weren't there when I left the game, like this green scythe. I saw on Kamadan trade chat search prices varying from 20e to 100e. Few years ago, green items were 50k max, I'm a bit confused and I don't know what to really expect.

Could enlighten me up please ?

Cheers from France !

• Well sometimes kamadan trade chat can be a bit misleading, especially on niche item with very few WTS and WTB.

I don't think the guy trying to sell it for 100e will find many buyers.

The scythe has value because of it's mods (Zeal + 20% ench + 15% damage while enchanted), and maybe for some people who are trying a get a complete green collection (but there are very few of them).

So imo the price is more in the 10-20e range.

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• I cant give a solid PC lets be honest its what someone is willing to pay for it. In this case the mods itself are sought after and run reasonably high in terms of mod prices. On top of that I do seem to recall that war in kryta greens have some reasonable rarity compared to most greens though I to am just coming back as well so that could be different now.

Lastly, prices seem to have changed quite a bit in time most likely due to a lack of gold/ecto sync though they seem to have kept relativly(sp?) Stable between eachother. But the price of items themselve has gone up i.e. something that may have before been 10-20k is now 10-15e.

So the price can be hard due to it not being traded a ton but I could see it going for the 20's if solely for the mods but highly unlikely much higher.

Sorry its not a real price for it but honestly this seemed more a question of what happened rather than a question of how much.

• cosyfiep October 5, 2020 at 3:36 AM

Closed the thread.