PC on various OS items

• Hey guys! I would appreciate a price check on these OS items I have come across.

Probably some merch food here too, but I've been away for too long to really know, so I want to make sure.

I will create a WTS thread later on the items that have at least some value, if there's something here that you are interested in, look forward to that :)!

Thank you! Happy Wayfarer's! :)

• Hey

- Gothic sword : around 15e, the skin is pretty common

- StoW : I was the one who made you an offer in Kamadan a few days ago. Let's see what the other think about this one.

- Oni blade caster : 30-50e

- Plagueborn focus : it's Q9, dual mod and perfect. But imo the -5e kinda kills it. Maybe some collector might be interested ?

- Jade wand smite : it's quite rare to have usable stat on a multi prof wand like a jade. Maybe 30e ?

- Jeweled chalice : not really usable but the Q8 and +10 plant make it fun. Some ecto from a collector maybe ?

- Hallowed icon : a few ecto (I would have merched it personally)

IGN : Veni Vidi Wiki

WTB Triple prof wands + Aegis/SotW + Prenerf runes + Sanhan's Staff (here)

• Hi !

q9 gothic sword go for around 20-25e MAX ! I even bought mine q9 +5e for 10e in kamadan few weeks ago... I think it's because of the morostav chest run and pongmei chestrun where they drop fairly often

SoTw q10 - i would be happy with 40-50e for this one ! There are some perfect -2 +30 hp going for 35e and on Zenedar thread a q10 tact 62 ench +45 ench is right now at 75e if i am right.

Tall shield i am not sure with those +1 so i don't say anything ... but i don't think it's worth a tone of money

oni blade +5e q11 : I saw one in kama for 30e few days ago, and my friend sol one for 50e few days ago also. So it's going to be the 25-50e range for this one

plague earth : not many ppl like plague off hand unlucky but it's a beautifull focus, i would go for 30e but it's going to be hard AF to sell, wait for the dude looking for earth off hand ! EDIT : i didn't pay attention for the -5 +5 maybe second fcking worse bonus after +5 armor while attacking on a off hand. Bring down the price to 5-10e for me... so sad.

Jade wand 15-20-25e max, it's going to be ultra hard to sell trust me.. but that would be the price i pay for it (if i wanted to buy it muhehehe)

Emblazed def : get what you can for this one 20e-25e top, sad it's a q9 tho..

Shards one 5e-10e-15e big max, all OS daggers have shit value in general..

Cane : inspiration is meh, skin is pretty common 5-10-15e max

Chalice no idea, find some one interested first x)

Idole : 5-10e.. big max

Shinobi blade : i would try to sell it for 15e, lucky it's q13, the best req after q9 for +5e items xd

Tendril staff : 10-15e get what you can, hard to sell

wait for one more pc and gl !

• For the q8 Chalice, I'd expect that 2-5a would be the offers that you'd get if you were to post it for sale on here; I'd be surprised if multiple people were to bid past that range.

If it were me, I'd push for 8-12a min, just because of how hard it is to get the damn dual mod drops on the q8 offhands, yet alone max or 1-off max.

But, that probably explains why storage keeps so many of my non-perfect q8's :D

• cosyfiep October 5, 2020 at 3:36 AM

Closed the thread.