PC on some OS "treasures"

• G'day.

I was told some of these items are quite desirable, so I would like to get some price checks on them. I realize you will be tempted to say "just put them up for auction and see", but that answer is obviously not very helpful for me. So ideally, I'd like some concrete numbers to at least get an idea of what's worth selling.

EDIT: I didn't mean to come off as rude. I understand a PC is a vague thing and depends on interest. So to make it clear, I would like to know some reasonable lower end to set starting bids. Due to experiences on the site, I will obviously not set buyout prices. Also, since people have wondered in the PMs: I will most likely put these up for auction, so this is not just "egosurfing". If I was only interested in a rough price for the sake of curiousity, I would clearly state so. Note that in the past, I also put up my PC threads as auctions shortly afterwards.

PWnIPGP.png

27 is the diamond skin.

Edited once, last by Lily: Clarification of intent (September 6, 2020 at 11:11 AM).

• Just gonna post this here :

Everything is almost of medium / high value / very high value.

Please wait for a pc, i'll edit this post tomorrow with a few price.

Beware of the pm sharks, do not sell

peace

Edit : this is what i think but hopefully your WTS thread will make me lie.

1) 3-4-6a MAYBE, few ppl care about 20/20 smite lets be honest, so favor/smite... but lucky you it's a q9

2) 3) Is it me or quite less ppl look for heal staff, mostly people use a 40/40 set in PVP, defiently these are i think harder to sell than /prot 20% -> 2/3 up to 5a each

4) It will go to 8-10a am sure of it

21) can't wait to see the bidwar for this one hahahaha :D just don't put a b/o is my advise

22) I wouldnt sell this one under 15-20a, some people are looking for it but who is gonna spend 50a + on a cockatrice staff ( or on a staff in general if not raven 20/20 q9 or death 20/20 q9 etc.. blabla..) in 2020 please guys give me their IGn if you know some.

23) Curse isn't as wanted for sure, i would still hold it around 7-8a

24) the bid war will probably be even worse on this one :D

25) I want it so i shut the fuck up

29) wands are really hard to sell now a days.... lot of people looking for actually 20/19, i mean stuff poping you know. Lucky you it's Ele req but not he best one imo -> around 50-60-70e would be a good price, hopefully u get more

30) and 32) am interested in it so i'll shut up mostly, but i would maybe have a look on Pleikki thread RT section to find out an idea of the price of both the wands *cough*

for shields : u have an idea below, but don't expect too much neither imo, most of the people already have their nice celestial shields, so lets see..

Like Purely is saying, we are all "saying rubish" in this section, i mean by that that we can give you a price and it's a x10 or -x10 in your sell thread due to interest, so the market doesnt lie, put them on sale, be patient, no b/o

peace

just for the joke : Lily inbox right now be like :

yAkj0P.jpg

hahahahahah

• I'd like some concrete numbers

Nothing is more concrete than a legitimate public bid.

Q9 20/20 Celestial Staves I believe would range in the 5-20a range depending on the attribute. Wait for more opinions.

I'm better with shields...

5. 10a+

6. 15a+

7. 15a+

8. 5a+

9. 15a+

10. 1-2a

11. 3-4a

12. 5-10a

13. 5-10a

14. 10-15a

15. 3-5a

16. 4-5a

17. 5-10a

18. 15-20a

19. 50a+

20. 4-5a

26. 10-20a

These are estimations, not the law, and hopefully show a trend (tact > str, 45wE > +30, etc). Good Luck!

• to add on to this, my expertise is mostly in staves and any pc i make will be biased because im personally interested in some of those items (as is very often the case in this section... people only click on threads that interest them...) so, dont sell to private/pm offers, make a sell thread, most of these items are well worth the effort

IGN: Joker Hates Trading

Feel free to message me ingame :)

• cosyfiep October 5, 2020 at 3:38 AM

Closed the thread.