*CLOSED* PC on Shadow Shield

• hello guys just got it from FoW is it worth anything?

**Mod Edit**

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited 2 times, last by bsoltan: mod edit (September 22, 2020 at 1:47 AM).

• Ayyyyye,

Si q8 max shadow actualy still drop! i know it’s bleu, but still..

May i ask which Foe dropped it mate? And was it normal or hard mod ?

I dont think it’s worth à fortune, but maybe up to 30e or so. Maybe more, which luck.

But it’s à damn nice proof about questions asked recently on « does it exist » thread ! Gz ok that

IG: jacke l eventreur

• orscohenn September 22, 2020 at 12:46 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on Shadow Shield” to “PC on Shadow Shield and some more items”.
  • bsoltan September 22, 2020 at 1:48 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on Shadow Shield and some more items” to “PC on Shadow Shield”.
  • orscohenn September 22, 2020 at 1:10 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC on Shadow Shield” to “*CLOSED* PC on Shadow Shield”.
  • Q8 shadowshield I got in white and have seen multiple as new drop. Normally I say let the blue ones unident for cleaner an more collectible look. Here me personally (and Other OCD players xD) like the 16 armor 16 HP and req 8 and 88 gold.

I still won't pay 30e on it. For me with number flavor I would top out at 10e but maybe some one fells on love with it. My pc would be 5e+

Post it for sale items like this don't have a fixed price as far as we have seen in the market so 30e is not unrealistic me personally I just don't see it here. Even q8 single mod gold Shields sell for less then 30e if we keep that in mind.

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• bsoltan September 22, 2020 at 1:29 PM

Closed the thread.