Closed PC Q9 OS Dom Cane +14/-1 HSR Dom 19%

• **Mod Edit** Thread Reverted/Closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

As stated, q9 dom os cane, max damage, 14/-1, hsr dom 19%

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (November 17, 2020 at 11:44 AM).

• I would agree on praises posts first half :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• CROGISDEAD November 17, 2020 at 7:50 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q9 OS Dom Cane +14/-1 HSR Dom 19%” to “PC Q8 OS Shortbow 15^50, Q9 Str OS Shadow Shield +10(blunt) -5(19%)”.
  • bump with new items, never sure how to price non insc

**Mod Edit** Thread closed.

Please read the Xunlai Rules.

12. Price check threads.

If you have new items to price check make a new thread, do NOT add them to an old thread or delete contents of the original post of a price check thread as these should be available for future references.

Edited once, last by bsoltan: mod edit (November 17, 2020 at 11:44 AM).

• bsoltan November 17, 2020 at 11:42 AM

Closed the thread.
  • bsoltan November 17, 2020 at 11:43 AM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Q8 OS Shortbow 15^50, Q9 Str OS Shadow Shield +10(blunt) -5(19%)” to “Closed PC Q9 OS Dom Cane +14/-1 HSR Dom 19%”.