• I started my collecting journey rather late, in the beginning of 2018.

My initial goal (yet to be achieved) was to “simply” collect all q8 Jade weapons with the mods 15^50 and +5e — the “cool ones”.

Since most of the main sets were completed quite fast (Swords, Daggers, and Bows), I decided to broaden my collection to any Q8 perfect Jade. Here’s what I managed to grab so far, almost 3 years later:

1.png?raw=1

In the meantime, I caught the 12% BUG — meaning that, for some reason, ultra prenerf weapons with 12% mods started to attract me.

I highly advise you to wear a mask; because collecting 12% weapons, 15 years after the game release, is no easy task.

Nevertheless, I was able to grab a few:

2.PNG?raw=1

Then I thought to myself: Why not entire sets?

And last week I completed my first 12^50 - 15^50 set; with a mod and skin that I love!

Enchanted and Stance sets are also close to be completed, but finding the 14%s is proving to be a hard task:

3.png?raw=1

Finally, I'll leave you with some other of my favourites.

4.png?raw=1

Thank you all who helped my collection grow. And a special thanks to PhD, for the tireless support and brotherhood.

Hope you enjoy it.

- pequeno

Edited once, last by pequeno (November 17, 2020 at 12:24 AM).

• To think how you started off in Kamadan trying to save up for some useless pet 🤣.

There was clearly greatness within and that greatness, along with your kindness and comraderie helped to usher in a new age for an old crusty guild. We owe you one, PQNO.

• To think how you started off in Kamadan trying to save up for some useless pet 🤣.

There was clearly greatness within and that greatness, along with your kindness and comraderie helped to usher in a new age for an old crusty guild. We owe you one, PQNO.

Thank YOU, KBNG for leading me into the path of collecting old rusty things instead 😂. It was, and always will be, an honor to be the first in this new fresh breeze of PhDers