**CLOSED** PC Outcast shield q10 tact Dual mods

• I would recommend selfuse for this beauty. Cause the market will just rip a whole in your heart over this.

It's a wanted skin and if some one desperately looks for a outcast to play ( tbh people pop apple and cupcake Wich is 200hp and then freak out over 3 HP missing on the shield. Like we get it boys u all super high end limit testing pro gamer GW speedrunn imba lords that really need 3 hp more for the speedy Gonzales runs u are doing)

So little rant/roast/joke aside. I think 25e would be a good sale allrdy and 50e seems utopic when u find a gu, that looks a - 2wE /+hpwE and doesn't mind the 3 hp. But Gl finding someone like this in our crazy gw world where some people even watch Goldvalues SMH... These guys are the worst... I think I would rather play this my self and enjoy it if I where you :)

IGN: Mr Clean Value

:!: Important: Please if i win an auction/or u want to sell me an item write me an PM so we can organize the Trade :!:

...................................................................( Thanks for understanding and appreciate the help <3 )......................................................................................................

"Keep it clean!" 🧽💦

WTB: x00g - Clean Value items - 360g Roundshield - 256g RAM-hammer - Waterwand with 20/20 Fire

• DarckMoine November 19, 2020 at 6:44 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “PC Outcast shield q10 tact Dual mods” to “**CLOSED** PC Outcast shield q10 tact Dual mods”.
  • bsoltan November 21, 2020 at 4:01 AM

Closed the thread.