PC q9 OS (Emblazoned, GotH, ...)

• Wicked blade- Cool skin but not rare and with an unwanted inherent-Merch

Holy Vial- r8 is cool but r8 foci(sp?) seem to be the most common r8 especially in blue and while monk stuff does tend to be popular I don't see this getting much more then 5e-10e tops though could be wrong

Falchion- Hey I got the same one. Nice inherent nice req tends to be an unwanted skin- 5e if you can find a buyer

Runic Axe- Hey I got the same one again. Sadly, everything else I said last time still applies-5e if you can find a buyer

Amber Longbow- Nice req but I don't think it's a particularly wanted skin and I don't think people like that inherent-Merch

Now for the shields I can tell you both are worth...something. But sadly my expertise is telling people to merch things. But both are r9 tactics which is good both have 2 perfect mods. The gold value on the GoTH is interesting but the emblazoned in my opinion is the better skin. Wait for some people who know these things

And Hell wait for another answer for all of them because I am often wrong.

• Goth and emblazoned I would say around 3-5a each. Might be not easy to reach that 5a, depends on interest and your patience - there were goths +10vs demons/-2^s that did reach 10a bids.

• bsoltan December 27, 2020 at 2:23 AM

Closed the thread.